• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I LOST A SOUL, FOUND MY OWN.

Maybe you were never truly lost, Soul Hacker


Maybe you were just somewhere between the person you used to be and the person you were meant to become.


I know some wounds don’t disappear just because we smile again. Some memories stay quietly tucked inside us, reminding us of everything we loved, everything we lost, and everything we survived.


But reading this… I’m glad you chose to swim instead of drowning in the memories.


And if Gwen’s little check-ins helped you find your way back, then maybe that’s what love and friendship does sometimes not fixing us, not erasing our pain, but simply sitting beside us until we remember how to breathe again.


You don’t have to become the old Soul Hacker.


Let him rest.


Because this version of you carries something he never had before


The strength of someone who broke, bent, burned… and still chose to become whole again.


So welcome back, Soul Hacker Or should I say Maayavane


Not the one who disappeared into the darkness…


but the one who walked through it and came back carrying his own light.


And maybe this chapter isn’t about returning.


Maybe it’s about becoming.


Some souls are not meant to be restored.
They are meant to be reborn.



— Maayaa Scribbles ✨​
 
Maybe you were never truly lost, Soul Hacker


Maybe you were just somewhere between the person you used to be and the person you were meant to become.


I know some wounds don’t disappear just because we smile again. Some memories stay quietly tucked inside us, reminding us of everything we loved, everything we lost, and everything we survived.


But reading this… I’m glad you chose to swim instead of drowning in the memories.


And if Gwen’s little check-ins helped you find your way back, then maybe that’s what love and friendship does sometimes not fixing us, not erasing our pain, but simply sitting beside us until we remember how to breathe again.


You don’t have to become the old Soul Hacker.


Let him rest.


Because this version of you carries something he never had before


The strength of someone who broke, bent, burned… and still chose to become whole again.


So welcome back, Soul Hacker Or should I say Maayavane


Not the one who disappeared into the darkness…


but the one who walked through it and came back carrying his own light.


And maybe this chapter isn’t about returning.


Maybe it’s about becoming.


Some souls are not meant to be restored.
They are meant to be reborn.



— Maayaa Scribbles ✨​
Mayavaley the way lost in sea can be find throy the ray of light house... Following the light... Will I reach in the right path... It's time which decides...
 
I am Soul Hacker.

Once, I believed losing someone meant losing them forever.
Then I learned—
some souls leave the world,
but never leave the people they touched.


She went far beyond this world,
and somehow… a part of me went with her.

The days that once carried my happiest smiles
now carry the deepest silence.
And memories arrive without knocking—
her voice, her laughter,
the little surprises,
the moments I never knew I would one day miss this much.

My birthday surprise from her…

still lives somewhere between my heart and my tears.
A beautiful memory that hurts,
because it was once happiness
and now it is something I can never relive.
View attachment 431512

I broke quietly.

And while I was disappearing into my grief,
my friends kept searching for me.

Some offered words.
Some offered silence.
Some simply stayed.


And Gwenn took one step closer.

She checked on me every day.
She worried when I went quiet.
She reminded me, again and again,
that my heart was still worth fighting for.


So I asked myself:

“If my grief is making the people who love me suffer,
should I keep drowning…
or should I learn to swim with the memories?”


So I chose to fight.

Not to forget her.
Never.

I am rebuilding the older version of me.

I am not deleting the memories,
I am learning to carry them.
I am not closing my heart,
I am teaching it how to beat again.


The conversations are returning.
The laughter is slowly finding its way back.
The Hacker inside me is waking up.


Soul Hacker is back.

But this time,
I am not the same person who entered the darkness.

I walked through the fire.
I carried the memories.
I survived the silence.
And somewhere between breaking and healing,
I found a version of myself I had never met before.

I didn't rise because the pain disappeared.
I rose because the pain could no longer define me.
I didn't leave my memories behind.

I turned them into the strength that carried me forward.

She became a memory.
The memory became a scar.
The scar became strength.
And that strength became my rebirth.


So no—
I am not returning to who I was.

I am becoming who I was meant to be.

The old Soul Hacker survived the storm.
The new Soul Hacker was forged by it.

I wasn't erased by grief.
I was rewritten by it.

Soul Hacker isn't back.
Soul Hacker has been
reborn.

And this time,
I don't rise from the ashes to become who I was—
I rise to become someone even my past couldn't imagine.
Soul hacker
 
Top