• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I got muted again and I just want to know the reason :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some user was asking me about how much wine costs and I used the word price, I think that got me muted.

Some user was asking me about how much wine costs and I used the word price, I think that got me muted.
ohhhh so price is also filtered word there thats good to know. BTW did u get any message that u are muted for 15 or 30 minutes? because if system mutes u always get time frame.

Stop arguing here. Only the admin section can tell the exact reason that, why he got muted. So please stop guessing guys... And wait for thr reply...
OMG why u guys call every talk a argument This is what we call Conversation not argument get ur facts clear before commenting:Like: My be u can understand difference between conversation and argument when u grow up enough.

Last edited:
Guess they have added more new words to the system filter

Status
Not open for further replies.