• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I don't know why I'm banned in sex chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryy

Novice Sprinter
Today I'm banned in sex chat without any reason after that I'm logged with guest id for knowing the reason that id also banned ...why u people banning my ids without any reason if you have any problem with my id tell me i will delete my account myself even I'm not asking and posting social media but I'm banned

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-31-19-31-33-78_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-31-19-31-33-78_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 38
Just now Jupiter responded me for this issue (Thnx for your response Jupiter ) she told me I'm asking a girl for
whereby that's why admin banned me wow what a beautiful reason it is my question is for admins if a girl is ready to meet or date with a person how we approach that girl...??? Bcz posting social media and posting mobile numbers also banned. (Aadhirai She muted me in Tamil chat bcz Asking for real meet) asking for cam and asking for real meet is also banned ... Then what's the purpose of creating this site and which purpose people using this site....??? Can anyone of the admin explain it

Just now Jupiter responded me for this issue (Thnx for your response Jupiter ) she told me I'm asking a girl for
whereby that's why admin banned me wow what a beautiful reason it is my question is for admins if a girl is ready to meet or date with a person how we approach that girl...??? Bcz posting social media and posting mobile numbers also banned. (Aadhirai She muted me in Tamil chat bcz Asking for real meet) asking for cam and asking for real meet is also banned ... Then what's the purpose of creating this site and which purpose people using this site....??? Can anyone of the admin explain it
really ,looking for attention again or another reason to have a go at staff huh cherryy ,YOU are a registerd user for YEARS ,you know the RULES ,you have been warned of the rules and banned for breaking them over and over ,Yet you continue to question them , YOU know the rules about NO socail media ,THERE IS A CHATBOT THAT EVEN SAYS IT ,really what the fuck makes you think you are above them ,wtf makes you think you question the rules ,you were reported breaking a chat rule so like anyone else you got BANNED ,myself and staff are tired of repeating them especially to users who know them so deal with ,
i banned you , i did my job
DEAL WITH IT AND GROW UP
image_2023_10_31T16_20_28_848Z.png

You knew you where not allowed to post social media in the room so what did you expect to happen, the ban your guest user ID got was from me as any user who is banned will get if they come back before thier ban expires. I am the room administrator in Sex Chat

Today I'm banned in sex chat without any reason after that I'm logged with guest id for knowing the reason that id also banned ...why u people banning my ids without any reason if you have any problem with my id tell me i will delete my account myself even I'm not asking and posting social media but I'm banned
I see you are a long time chatter in SC side... You might have known the rules, no SOCIAL media invites in public.. a user is reported you for sharing the whereby invite..

Screenshot 2023-10-31 180301.png

Admins/Mods are obliged to follow the rules when they receive a report... SC is not like Indian chat side, they are strict and follow every rules like they own the chat. So its not their fault to ban you. It's you who made the mistake... Anyway your ban will expire in a week, feel free to visit SC side again, but next time I hope you follow the rules and behave.

Asking reason for banning called attention seeker wow how pity you are .. i already mentioned Jupiter told me asking for whereby that's why banned ... My question is which purpose of this site we are using...?? asking for a person for cam is also banned ..?? Asking for meet also banned...??? Then what's the use of this site ....???I'm asking a girl for whereby in private how you took screenshot for that so you people are watching our private messages also

You can ban me permanently no issue for me in online lot of sites are available GoodBye to Chat ZOZO I don't want stuck in a mad site

You can ban me permanently no issue for me in online lot of sites are available GoodBye to Chat ZOZO I don't want stuck in a mad site
you didnt ask in pm ,you asked in the main chat so don't even try and say you asked it in pm or that people see pm's ,you got reported by users (check screen shot posted by @Administrator of the report content) ,they flagged your comment ,Our site is a chat site we dont allow advertising social media simple as ,why would we have a chatsite just to lose traffic to other sites ,so stop acting the victim ,assume your fault

Status
Not open for further replies.