• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

i am too here.... waiting......

S

Satriyasis

hai am 29 male from tamilnadu.. working in nationalized bank.. having hard time at bank.. searching for good time ended in zozo.. of all the sites zozo is best (not a fake gesture).. its really a good site having all types of surfers.. am staying alone in work place leaving behind my parents in native..

get me in touch about any banking details.. will help u...

hai am 29 male from tamilnadu.. working in nationalized bank.. having hard time at bank.. searching for good time ended in zozo.. of all the sites zozo is best (not a fake gesture).. its really a good site having all types of surfers.. am staying alone in work place leaving behind my parents in native..

Welcome to forum, have fun:angel::clapping:

:clapping: have fun

Welcome:heart1:

I really feel nostalgic to see how zozo transforms lives ( including mine). Let me tell you that in today’s world where we seldom find anyone to listen to us, this place had always had friends who are ready to listen to the most idiotic things I felt like sharing and that too without being judgmental
I read you saying HELP WITH BANKING I really need guidance

So you are up for providing banking details?!

Thats a good gesture! you can text me in pvt!!

Anyway ! welcome to forum!!

I really feel nostalgic to see how zozo transforms lives ( including mine). Let me tell you that in today’s world where we seldom find anyone to listen to us, this place had always had friends who are ready to listen to the most idiotic things I felt like sharing and that too without being judgmental
I read you saying HELP WITH BANKING I really need guidance
hope i can really help u with your doubts

Welcome :fingercross: