• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to love someone virtually for 1 hour ?

Simple thing dude ask her I am butter bun wish add u as jam and make it yummy for our life... Bun Butter jam BBJ hahha got it

I never figured out the difference between both. I tried to explain few but no idea how they took it. Everyone has their own way of understanding about these two words.

For me... Lust is one way of expressing my love. When I mentioned one way...people has diff ways to express it don't they.
Like compliments :
Food prepared by her,
Dress she is wearing,
The way they make our day, (a mrg kiss or a good night hug)
A good hug at times when needed,
Someone to stand by ur side when whole world is against you or someone who can make u forget the world itself.... If all these comes under love.

Yes, Lust do comes under love. I proudly say that I lust the girl i love in way that no one Lusts :wink:.

And @Butter_Bun Bunny boy......I am so in love with your 1 hr concept. Be it virtual or real, Just keep them coming ..... :Like:.

Don't encourage me, I'm all up for creating all kinds of chaotic concepts.

Hope the girl is watching ;)

Seems I'm gonna take up the priest role this time too :p

Don't encourage me, I'm all up for creating all kinds of chaotic concepts.

Hope the girl is watching ;)

Seems I'm gonna take up the priest role this time too :p
Lol .... Why would I stay quite without encouraging when I am already tired of regular threads here. Chaotic concepts awww that feels so good to my ears. Let's create some chaos not just in pvts but also to the PPL who go through the posts.

And regarding priest role ... I should check with the bride @Freakky Any inputs here ;). Should I give him a chance or we just stick to our plan.

Lol .... Why would I stay quite without encouraging when I am already tired of regular threads here. Chaotic concepts awww that feels so good to my ears. Let's create some chaos not just in pvts but also to the PPL who go through the posts.

And regarding priest role ... I should check with the bride @Freakky Any inputs here ;). Should I give him a chance or we just stick to our plan.
It's gonna be our happiest day, i would like others to join in too. If that makes butter happy, I don't mind making slight changes to the plan :D

Love is beating of heart. no body can stop that beating other then god.
When u realise you love someone that moment heart beat stop for moment then its work regularly.
Love is never forgettable beating♥️

Song for that moments.....

I have no word to say... But ya take my heart :heart1:
Love is a slow process. you don't fall in love with someone overnight..the day after your first date,you nurture your bond. Like a seedsneeds to be watered slowly everyday.the bonds needs to enfolded slowly with each passing day. You notice the highs and lows of the person and still choose to love them. You start liking their flaws, and all those little things which might be completely ordinary for them but seems special to you. We often rush about our feelings at time and fail to understand that before actually going down on your knees and proposing her, think and understand whether the relationship is actually needed or not. It's not any game from which you can back out anytime, it's something which should be followed sincerely and responsibly. Because love indeed is a beautiful feeling, so before taking the next step give your heart ample amount of the time to think over it.

Love is a slow process. you don't fall in love with someone overnight..the day after your first date,you nurture your bond. Like a seedsneeds to be watered slowly everyday.the bonds needs to enfolded slowly with each passing day. You notice the highs and lows of the person and still choose to love them. You start liking their flaws, and all those little things which might be completely ordinary for them but seems special to you. We often rush about our feelings at time and fail to understand that before actually going down on your knees and proposing her, think and understand whether the relationship is actually needed or not. It's not any game from which you can back out anytime, it's something which should be followed sincerely and responsibly. Because love indeed is a beautiful feeling, so before taking the next step give your heart ample amount of the time to think over it.
Hades fell in love with me first then I fell when he drunkenly clumsy skyped me and took 15 mins to tell me he loved me

It's gonna be our happiest day, i would like others to join in too. If that makes butter happy, I don't mind making slight changes to the plan :D
I'll always be happy for you @Freakky Let me witness the day, not as the priest jus as a stranger who attended your wedding, you guys let the priest starve and my tongue is a bitch to hold its urge to taste the dishes.

You better get a good menu, full of non-veg please or I'm gonna do all the drama to spoil your day !

Hey Butter B, thanks for penning it down, you put it so well on what it means to you & how it is not definable to you. Wait for a day, where you will find someone who can encapsulate what all love means to you. For all you may know or never know, it could just be their name. It is less about what we put in words more about how they make you feel about you or themselves or when you are together or not. :hearteyes:

On a curious side note, how is one hour love spree going?
I'll wait for the person !

Umm the one hour spree nothing much on it, no one has approached

Hope someone does :p

Well ! the boredom is back and I'm jus curious

If anyone were approached for so called "1 hour Love"

PS: Should we think about sending out invites?