• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to love someone virtually for 1 hour ?

Make a note of it dear.
We should try it in future. But, I am warning you ...do not restrict me for an hour.

May be a year or two. That would be freaking awesome right :holiday:.

P.S : Should I come up with names of the kids too?? Oh my dirty brain.
Haha i don't like time restrictions either.. and the longer it goes on, the better. ;)

Seeing your accounts track record, i don't doubt your ability to come up with baby names hehe.. just something related to nature is preferable.

Now I'm very curious what you guys do for an hour..
Since we answered and helped you out (kinda), you should let us in on that buns! Spill some teaaaaa :giggle:

@Butter_Bun @Aarav @Multiverse madness

Note to all my brothers...after this one hour love , you will go through breakup trauma...u all have my shoulder to cry on:D..keep loving!!
Ohh ! No heart breaks we've decided and got clarity abt the hour, I know I've your shoulder anyday thanks akkkaaaaa(sister)

But the 18 year old wisdom is too strong, he doesn't cry. He'll never gone are those days

Haha i don't like time restrictions either.. and the longer it goes on, the better. ;)

Seeing your accounts track record, i don't doubt your ability to come up with baby names hehe.. just something related to nature is preferable.
Waaaaat ?? the thread was supposed to help me love, not for you freaaakkkyyyy

You wanna still marry me ? Say yes and I'll drop the 1 hour concept :p

Or switch the places I can be the priest and have the same offers as earlier

how much she charging you for 1hr? does she provide the room or do you have to pay extra on top of that 1hr? she bringing the condoms or again, do you have to pay and provide those?:think1:
Well ! Yeah. She's Charing hell lotta love for the hour, it's the emotions and little moments (not making love) come back @Hades first love then well make love :p Ahh about the room, you guys have given us pvts, a few rooms where we can tag each other on walls be romantic make others jealous and more, no need of condoms for the hour planned, if required I'll ask you hoping you're generous.

Payment is full of emotions and we both stand by the same for now, who knows what an hour can do :blush:

So, Butter's back ! this time with a situation to be handled and yes you read it right it is indeed about love.

Me and someone by chance happened to think of loving each other for an hour, but we're not in love yet ! Maybe we don't want to pretend we're in love, Ummm guess we wanna experience love.

FYI I've not been in a relationship in terms of Love, you know jus buttery things.

So the experts and Love birds of Zozo help us LOVE !
Simple butteruuuuuuu.......
Say ....... i love u.... I love u.... U love me.... U love me.... For that person for 1 hour ... And close the topic :giggle: :giggle:

Simple butteruuuuuuu.......
Say ....... i love u.... I love u.... U love me.... U love me.... For that person for 1 hour ... And close the topic :giggle: :giggle:
Lol, I'll kill you if you give me these ideas

I'm afraid that's gonna happen, if the person replies to my every text 10 mins late

Anyways, I'm preparing my glimpse wait for it

So, Butter's back ! this time with a situation to be handled and yes you read it right it is indeed about love.

Me and someone by chance happened to think of loving each other for an hour, but we're not in love yet ! Maybe we don't want to pretend we're in love, Ummm guess we wanna experience love.

FYI I've not been in a relationship in terms of Love, you know jus buttery things.

So the experts and Love birds of Zozo help us LOVE !
It's not love.... Bcz i need minimum 2 hours for my make up and u guys are asking about love in one hour :spoileralert: