• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HOW TO IMPRESS GIRLS.....

How to impress girls... Not for sex.... For love and care....

Yarum ithuku aasa padrathu illayo
impression is secondary & the first thing the person in the id is real or fake need to get confirmed, later need to show their face on cam and talk whom they r interested. if they r impressed they will reply back else its waste of time anyway. Lemme test ur intelligence and find two fake ids here and reply me lol.

Last edited:
Do NOT under any circumstances tell her you love her so much! This is a turn off and a complete anti-thesis of challenge and the concept of non-neediness--which are traits a man should have to keep a woman's love.

If you're really crazy for her, chances are she already know it. She could read it on you. Just treat her right. If you're patient enough, if she feels the same she'll express this first. And this is the only time that you should tell her that you love her. But never before.
It's better if she does the adoring first because this is a sign that she's ready to accept your love.
Enna da vasaname puriyala .........

• Start an inside joke with her! By doing this the two of you will share a secret connection that is shared between only the two of you. This will make her feel special, included and closer to you. It will also give you an easy-to-come-up-with conversation starter. But keep in mind, if you overuse the inside joke, it could quickly go from fun to boring, so only use it when you must.

• Start an inside joke with her! By doing this the two of you will share a secret connection that is shared between only the two of you. This will make her feel special, included and closer to you. It will also give you an easy-to-come-up-with conversation starter. But keep in mind, if you overuse the inside joke, it could quickly go from fun to boring, so only use it when you must.
Sam's that's how it's done :kiss:

Do we find one.... If yes we do then we do so
Even when I comes first in zozo used to discuss topics in wall itself and few like to respond with interest. Even now In forum some times the convo extend about various topics till early morning Like the movie in Alagan lol .

Even when I comes first in zozo used to discuss topics in wall itself and few like to respond with interest. Even now In forum some times the convo extend about various topics till early morning Like the movie in Alagan lol .
:Cwl: duhhh it's hard part of being alive i think i better quit impressing girls.... Ill impress my self

First of all why do you want to impress for love n care, there's no need.

Just be yourself when you are with her...
give her time, care n attention...
You will get it back within no time...

Because most of the women choose that love n care ... nothing more

Vasanamaaa mukiyam.. press than mukiyam..

Ponungalukku pudikum soldra passngalavida pudikathu soldra pasangala than remba pudikum nu Hindi la Soldrango :think:
Student avanga soldrathu impress ne soldratha vera press shuuu ne pvt nu nenachi sathama pesura :hitthewall:

Do NOT under any circumstances tell her you love her so much! This is a turn off and a complete anti-thesis of challenge and the concept of non-neediness--which are traits a man should have to keep a woman's love.

If you're really crazy for her, chances are she already know it. She could read it on you. Just treat her right. If you're patient enough, if she feels the same she'll express this first. And this is the only time that you should tell her that you love her. But never before.
It's better if she does the adoring first because this is a sign that she's ready to accept your love.
Oru vela kamal fan ah irrupaalo:blah: