• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to get my badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uff.. If u want badge then u need to keep up ur ass for long time to achieve points and need to think alot... Which make u realise in future that this is the dubmest thing u did in ur life. So no use of badge hon... Just enjoy the chat with reg ID and interesting dp

hey guys I've been here for a few days only, so how can I get my first badge, and what's that badge will be?
As u registered on 22 November thn u will be eligible by 22 May !!!
U need to earn trophy points
63 points for pro badge wid 6 months active forum account
120 points for ninja badge wid 9 month active forum account !!!
Well don't do it for badge jst enjoy forum u will get d badge !

Thank you sweetie

Uff.. If u want badge then u need to keep up ur ass for long time to achieve points and need to think alot... Which make u realise in future that this is the dubmest thing u did in ur life. So no use of badge hon... Just enjoy the chat with reg ID and interesting dp
Thank you for your honest answer.

All the best but now it is to hard to get points as most of the users left forum.

You need to post good content consistently for earning points

Last edited:
How to get badges !! 1 sal ho gya zozo pe...
It's not just about time frame only u must gain points in forum too to gain a badge u must be 6 months user with 63 points in forum to gain pro badge n 9 months user with 123 points in forum to gain ninja badge

@Cosmic

It's not just about time frame only u must gain points in forum too to gain a badge u must be 6 months user with 63 points in forum to gain pro badge n 9 months user with 123 points in forum to gain ninja badge
I did’nt get my pro badge yet

Attachments

• AFC07878-1D4A-42A7-B04D-63B1B4FF92E9.png
    AFC07878-1D4A-42A7-B04D-63B1B4FF92E9.png
    719.7 KB · Views: 4
I also didnt get my badge, but as u rightly said, not to be after badge just to enjoy, thats what I am trying to do. But it hurts when one sees favourism.

Status
Not open for further replies.