• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How much was your first pocket money & At what age ?

Love Failure

Curious Cat
Chat Pro User
Study: Aussie Kids Are Doing Just Fine When It Comes To Pocket Money - B&T

Me : Still now no pocket money i got from my parents but i asked for the needed for my stuffs to them

BE YOURSELF

No pocket money as such fixed kinda.
But they would give me money or things if i asked for as per my needs.

❤️

My mom give me 5 rs while iam in my 6 to 10 ( around 2002 to 2007) that 5rs for emergency purpose buscharge because iam having the free bus pass i keep that 5rs for a month and at month end i finish it with any snacks in lunch time break.;)

Hey everyone, I remember getting my first pocket money like it was yesterday. I was a bright-eyed 8 year old who was given a crisp dollar every week. I was so excited to have my own money, even if the amount was small. I used to save the money throughout the week, so I could treat myself at the end. Nowadays, times are much different. With the emergence and growth of technology, there are much cooler ways to get extra income. For example, there are “best legit cash games” (https://joywallet.com/article/legit-cash-games/) which you can play throughout the week. That way, you can earn extra income and use it to reward yourself.

Last edited:
I dont think I got any pocket money till college - till then I would "pick pocket " the house gajana- take ten rupees for the school canteen :Cwl: when I went to college it was 1500 per month :bandid:

I Had between £50 -£100 every weekend from a young age until 16 when i started little jobs but my father gave me an extra allowance and money when ever i asked until the day he died

i didnt get allowance until i was like 15, 150 euro (around 13 000 rupees) a week until i was 17 then when i was 17 i started working and the allowance ended