• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How many of you did phone sex

Tring tring ....
Am a fucker in call...
phone sex after a little conversation about her beauty and describing abouts her sizes...
Mimicry starts ...
Kissing sound...
Licking sound ...
Fucking sound...
Bla bla bla :blah:
After a min
That screaming sound really :finger:my mind literally ... Finally applause !

Tring tring ....
Am a fucker in call...
phone sex after a little conversation about her beauty and describing abouts her sizes...
Mimicry starts ...
Kissing sound...
Licking sound ...
Fucking sound...
Bla bla bla :blah:
After a min
That screaming sound really :finger:my mind literally ... Finally applause !
Maybe you were done with wrong one...:facepalm:

Open answer pls .. Don’t lie
Yes , I done that .. but nowadays more into cam not with only voice ..

Phone sex can be very erotic and an amazing way to keep the excitement going when a partner is long-distance, or away for work. Phone sex can be more freeing than video sex in the sense that you don't care what you look like. You just let go and enjoy the emotions of the moment. I enjoy a man's voice whispering naughty things in my ears bringing out a sensual response from my body and mind.

Phone sex can be very erotic and an amazing way to keep the excitement going when a partner is long-distance, or away for work. Phone sex can be more freeing than video sex in the sense that you don't care what you look like. You just let go and enjoy the emotions of the moment. I enjoy a man's voice whispering naughty things in my ears bringing out a sensual response from my body and mind.
So true :Dream1:everything is beyond imagination

Exchange of feelings and emotions can be done through voice....In case of long distance relationship its the only way(voice all and video call both). So if both enjoy is then it may be good one for some times.....It's totally depends on the couples.