• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How Great staff zozo is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most probably one the new Admin changed my dp just coz one of her so called friend licked her ass in dms to do it for her entertainment who has given anyone right to change anything about my account for nothing offensive or which is not allowed on site. N they do it for their entertainment where is the privacy on zozo and why the staff is sleeping here i had other screenshots as well but she deleted whole chat from both sides. If this is what admin is responsible for then why they are being on their position @Administrator @Aphrodite and I don't know other owners please tag them as well @Somaiya Karn @sssingh @JUPITER
And this admin don't even have guts to apologise publicly accepting she had done this just to pamper her ego and showing others how she can misuse her Admin powers. I'm worried about the privacy for people and how i should believe if she can change my dp she can't change my passwords or check my dmsView attachment 139842View attachment 139844View attachment 139867

NO guts? LOL i see Jupiter has a lot of gut power to deal with a bunch of trollsomes on hindi room, she single-handedly taking care of abusers in their way.

She did apologize to you in a personal private message right? Why do you want her to ask SORRY in public in front of every other chatter? this is a personal issue and that should be handled in private. Do you want to show your MALE dominant power over a female admin? No one is superior than any other person in here, everyone has equal rights to chat and have fun around here and make sure they follow the chat rules.

And I can clearly see the people you chatting in the room are not regular friendly chatters, they are abusers, spammers and even some are blackmailers. Few have ban records for abusing and spamming. Im not sure who gave you such idea to post it in a forum and accuse Jupiter for this petty issue?.

Next time, if you have any real issues or trouble, kindly take it responsible room mod or admin to deal with it.

Note: don't think we never had a word with Jupiter for her mistakes, none is perfect in this world, humans make mistakes and we learn from our mistakes.

do NOT, presume to tell me what I'll do or wont do. :finger: I'm getting the other side of this story.

Btw, this started as a private conversation and an apology on her behalf to you. YOU, took it public

WELL WISHERR: "what are you sorry for Ms Admin? why are you sorry, you said it in my private dms, why wont you say it here in public?" "you're a coward Ms Admin.."
JUPITER: "I said to u sorry and i have nothing else to say Well wisherr i said sorry do u understand that ?"

blah blah blah, and you did this for over 15mins in public. (I'm reading the chat as I write this) You got your apology in private, AND she said sorry right there in chat. then YOU had to push for MORE. Seriously, she apologized. Let it go!

p.s. its NOT a matter of privacy, she changed your profile pic, which is VERY much public, your pw wasn't reset, your email wasn't hacked, THOSE are private. Your profile on the other hand is very much public. so THAT arguement is thrown out the window.
It was never started in dms lol miss Admin took it to my dms for apologizing with the reason.. I think you need to check your source first also IDK how it started in dms when pfp of my public profile was changed and why she was not ready to tell me on wall what was she sorry for added I'm not the only victim of this other guy in this Thread has complaint the same thing. Tell me what action you have taken for misusing Admin or universal mod powers. And see my prediction was right the most you could do is warning your admin who misuse her powers and change someone's pfp and joke about it in public with bunch of her friends. And if you really read the chat why Admin was not able to tell me the reason on wall when she can change my pfp of public profile she should have guts to accept it and apologize for it on wall only what sorry sorry she was doing. Was she ashamed of saying yes I changed your pfp and I'm sorry for that. You should really read the whole story first Admin was saying my ego was hurt and she was saying sorry that it was done by mistake when she did it on purpose as someone said it to her in dms so they can joke around. Please correct your sources have some patience and read the whole chat next time... @Hades

NO guts? LOL i see Jupiter has a lot of gut power to deal with a bunch of trollsomes on hindi room, she single-handedly taking care of abusers in their way.

She did apologize to you in a personal private message right? Why do you want her to ask SORRY in public in front of every other chatter? this is a personal issue and that should be handled in private. Do you want to show your MALE dominant power over a female admin? No one is superior than any other person in here, everyone has equal rights to chat and have fun around here and make sure they follow the chat rules.

And I can clearly see the people you chatting in the room are not regular friendly chatters, they are abusers, spammers and even some are blackmailers. Few have ban records for abusing and spamming. Im not sure who gave you such idea to post it in a forum and accuse Jupiter for this petty issue?.

Next time, if you have any real issues or trouble, kindly take it responsible room mod or admin to deal with it.

Note: don't think we never had a word with Jupiter for her mistakes, none is perfect in this world, humans make mistakes and we learn from our mistakes.
When she changed pfp of my public profile why she can't apologise in public
she was ashamed of it!!!! And don't try to make it like I'm doing this because she is a female you should have the whole information first it was me who fought for her when people were saying she became Admin coz of licking your ass that time when you were saying ignore it i was the one who took stand for her so please don't try to turn it somewhere else. She behaves like she is superior and changes anyone's pfp which chat rule says she can change anyone's pfp coz one of her friends told her in dms so they can joke around. If you are so serious about it tell me what is about the privacy tomorrow any admin or mod will come and change any information about my profile even if doesn't contain anything wrong in it. Next time you try to put someone down giving this male female supremacy kindly check that user's behaviour about it first. And i really fell pity that you saying this equal rights and all. When i can simply see someone changed my profiles picture to joke around tell me if i can change your profile pictures and joke about it

now im only ashamed that I had friend like you . @Well Wisher

We talked on forum we laugh and just of one act u call me bitch , usless , etc .

Dissapointed . And sorry once again i change ur DP . HAPPY NOW ? . I hope you do.

After a small fun act with others maybe was 5 people that time nobody say anything in 20 sec I set up back . WELL I ddnt change dp random people , I considered you as my ....FRIEND , UNFORTUNATELY WRONGLY . so I thought we can had some funny time and all .

it was not about to hurt you . So don't show me ur alpha beta gamma attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.