• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How Great staff zozo is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well Wisher

Wellknown Ace
Most probably one the new Admin changed my dp just coz one of her so called friend licked her ass in dms to do it for her entertainment who has given anyone right to change anything about my account for nothing offensive or which is not allowed on site. N they do it for their entertainment where is the privacy on zozo and why the staff is sleeping here i had other screenshots as well but she deleted whole chat from both sides. If this is what admin is responsible for then why they are being on their position @Administrator @Aphrodite and I don't know other owners please tag them as well @Somaiya Karn @sssingh @JUPITER
And this admin don't even have guts to apologise publicly accepting she had done this just to pamper her ego and showing others how she can misuse her Admin powers. I'm worried about the privacy for people and how i should believe if she can change my dp she can't change my passwords or check my dmsScreenshot_20230617-144615.pngScreenshot_20230617-144102.pngIMG_20230617_162147_607.jpg

Last edited:
Most probably one the new Admin changed my dp just coz one of her so called friend licked her ass in dms to do it for her entertainment who has given anyone right to change anything about my account for nothing offensive or which is not allowed on site. N they do it for their entertainment where is the privacy on zozo and why the staff is sleeping here i had other screenshots as well but she deleted whole chat from both sides. If this is what admin is responsible for then why they are being on their position @Administrator @Aphrodite and I don't know other owners please tag them as well @Somaiya Karn @sssingh @JUPITER
And this admin don't even have guts to apologise publicly accepting she had done this just to pamper her ego and showing others how she can misuse her Admin powers. I'm worried about the privacy for people and how i should believe if she can change my dp she can't change my passwords or check my dmsView attachment 139842View attachment 139844View attachment 139867
No one can read ur dms nor can change ur password......so don't worry much regarding your privacy it will be safe

Same happened with me jupiter changed my dpz with her power and she joked with them. It feels very bad if someone messes with your profile without any reason. Along with this, many types of questions arise in the mind regarding privacy.
Tag the owner and super admins dude they should Know how thier Admin is playing with people misusing her powers n joking around with user's privacy and self respect

Now @Hades will come and close this Thread for further replies and do nothing. And the only answer I will get is we have warned her :Cwl:
do NOT, presume to tell me what I'll do or wont do. :finger: I'm getting the other side of this story.

Btw, this started as a private conversation and an apology on her behalf to you. YOU, took it public

WELL WISHERR: "what are you sorry for Ms Admin? why are you sorry, you said it in my private dms, why wont you say it here in public?" "you're a coward Ms Admin.."
JUPITER: "I said to u sorry and i have nothing else to say Well wisherr i said sorry do u understand that ?"

blah blah blah, and you did this for over 15mins in public. (I'm reading the chat as I write this) You got your apology in private, AND she said sorry right there in chat. then YOU had to push for MORE. Seriously, she apologized. Let it go!

p.s. its NOT a matter of privacy, she changed your profile pic, which is VERY much public, your pw wasn't reset, your email wasn't hacked, THOSE are private. Your profile on the other hand is very much public. so THAT arguement is thrown out the window.

Last edited:
do NOT, presume to tell me what I'll do or wont do. :finger: I'm getting the other side of this story.

Btw, this started as a private conversation and an apology on her behalf to you. YOU, took it public

WELL WISHERR: "what are you sorry for Ms Admin? why are you sorry, you said it in my private dms, why wont you say it here in public?" "you're a coward Ms Admin.."
JUPITER: "I said to u sorry and i have nothing else to say Well wisherr i said sorry do u understand that ?"

blah blah blah, and you did this for over 15mins in public. (I'm reading the chat as I write this) You got your apology in private, AND she said sorry right there in chat. then YOU had to push for MORE. Seriously, she apologized. Let it go!

p.s. its NOT a matter of privacy, she changed your profile pic, which is VERY much public, your pw wasn't reset, your email wasn't hacked, THOSE are private. Your profile on the other hand is very much public. so THAT arguement is thrown out the window.
:clapping:

Are itne se baat pe kya gand muh fulana aise laga muje tere msg dhek ke kise ne jabar dasti maar leho tere asmita mod the jab wo bhe karte the friends log ke sath par koi itna bam na fulata tha jese tu Fula raha bas ye chote se masti hote hai dosto ke sath
:Cwl: :Cwl: :Cwl: :Cwl:

Are itne se baat pe kya gand muh fulana aise laga muje tere msg dhek ke kise ne jabar dasti maar leho tere asmita mod the jab wo bhe karte the friends log ke sath par koi itna bam na fulata tha jese tu Fula raha bas ye chote se masti hote hai dosto ke sath
ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: you can use Hindi in the Hindi Threads, rest of the forum is English. especially here in the complaints Thread.

Last edited:
ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: you can use Hindi in the Hindi Threads, rest of the forum is English. especially here in the complaints Thread.
ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: you can use Hindi in the Hindi Threads, rest of the forum is English. especially here in the complaints T
Hey, on such a small thing, why should you blow your ass , Seeing your message, I felt that someone has forcefully kicked your ass , When Asmita was in a mood, she also used to do this to have fun with her friends, but no ass would swell. :Cwl: :Cwl: English translation for u @Hades

Hey, on such a small thing, why should you blow your ass , Seeing your message, I felt that someone has forcefully kicked your ass , When Asmita was in a mood, she also used to do this to have fun with her friends, but no ass would swell. :Cwl: :Cwl: English translation for u @Hades
you're new here. this is how ALL my posts are since we started the forum. and since you are new, maybe you should read through the do's and don'ts of the forum, one of which is regional languages in specified areas. The rest is to be in english.

What u exactly expecting to be happened?.......u raised a complaint n the admin panel will look into it n u trying to make fun on the panel?
U don'tt have a solution to ny of his problem and u r the worst at de escalating an argument. Stay silent at least and stop blowing up the argument

Status
Not open for further replies.