• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How did you end up here ???

Maayaa ❤️

♡♡ Kayalvizhi ~~ K ♡♡
VIP
Posting Freak
alohaaa !! Good day guys.. Nothing much actually I am super bored so yeahh why not pinning up my nonsense here !
:Cwl: well just a curiosity kicks in.. How did you guys ended up here ?

Well I come here for a fun and ended up creating such a huge friendship here ! That one person who make me come back was @Angath282 because of him only ! Just to see his good morning texts I start to come every morning.. " Naa kethu poithen " mchiii nalla vithama than .. And that one person who bring me here to Forum was @ASMITHA ACHU ! My bby :heart1: Faster come back I miss you !

So tell me " how did you end up here ? "

alohaaa !! Good day guys.. Nothing much actually I am super bored so yeahh why not pinning up my nonsense here !
:Cwl: well just a curiosity kicks in.. How did you guys ended up here ?

Well I come here for a fun and ended up creating such a huge friendship here ! That one person who make me come back was @Angath282 because of him only ! Just to see his good morning texts I start to come every morning.. " Naa kethu poithen " mchiii nalla vithama than .. And that one person who bring me here to Forum was @ASMITHA ACHU ! My bby :heart1: Faster come back I miss you !

So tell me " how did you end up here ? "
Awwww that’s so sweet of you baby