• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed HOUSIE ON THE HOUSE

It redirects to a page with numbers. I can select numbers only there
Don’t worry, looks like game is over now. Ever played housie? If you speak Telugu, TV anchor Suma used to conduct that game.

Simple you will be given a ticket with 3 rows of numbers - they call our numbers and if you have that number on your ticket- mark it. Who ever first get those numbers which were called out - are the winners !

Am I exaggerating or do you already know how to play the game ?

Don’t worry, looks like game is over now. Ever played housie? If you speak Telugu, TV anchor Suma used to conduct that game.

Simple you will be given a ticket with 3 rows of numbers - they call our numbers and if you have that number on your ticket- mark it. Who ever first get those numbers which were called out - are the winners !

Am I exaggerating or do you already know how to play the game ?
I saw few videos. But haven't played it yet. Thanks for explaining though.

Here we go lovelies :heart1: Big thanks to all of you for making it out on a Sunday night and showing so much excitement and cooperation !!!

So here we have the winners !

1.Full House - @Mathi_z
2.1st Row. - @Somaiya Karn
3.2nd Row - @Bishamonten
.3rd Row. - @Mathi_z

5. Consolation full house winners -

All the winners above will be given points accordingly and the honours will be done by our very own @Hades !!!

Once again thank you all for your enthusiastic participation. Stay tuned to the play room for more games in the near future ! :fingercross:

Here we go lovelies :heart1: Big thanks to all of you for making it out on a Sunday night and showing so much excitement and cooperation !!!

So here we have the winners !

1.Full House - @Mathi_z
2.1st Row. - @Somaiya Karn
3.2nd Row - @Bishamonten
.3rd Row. - @Mathi_z

5. Consolation full house winners -

All the winners above will be given points accordingly and the honours will be done by our very own @Hades !!!

Once again thank you all for your enthusiastic participation. Stay tuned to the play room for more games in the near future ! :fingercross:
Congratulations winners!!

Mention about our coffee date too @Pinkcandy !

Thanks again for all the efforts!!