• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HIM ...❣️

Hope24

꧁Hope of zozo꧂
VIP
He flirts with everyone ..
I joke about it, laugh it off, even tease him about his other girls… while secretly getting jealous.
With me, it’s usually just his iconic “wyd?” — and somehow, even knowing what he wants, I still get ridiculously happy that he came to me.

Maybe I’m just one of his girls.
Maybe that’s all I’ll ever be...but am weirdly happy just to have his lil attention ❣️✨
1000045011.png
 
He flirts with everyone ..
I joke about it, laugh it off, even tease him about his other girls… while secretly getting jealous.
With me, it’s usually just his iconic “wyd?” — and somehow, even knowing what he wants, I still get ridiculously happy that he came to me.

Maybe I’m just one of his girls.
Maybe that’s all I’ll ever be...but am weirdly happy just to have his lil attention ❣️✨
View attachment 434806
Ohhhho who’s this “wyd?” guy? Spilllll
1000175231.gif
 
He flirts with everyone ..
I joke about it, laugh it off, even tease him about his other girls… while secretly getting jealous.
With me, it’s usually just his iconic “wyd?” — and somehow, even knowing what he wants, I still get ridiculously happy that he came to me.

Maybe I’m just one of his girls.
Maybe that’s all I’ll ever be...but am weirdly happy just to have his lil attention ❣️✨
View attachment 434806
And that is why I always says "chutiyapaa":Dull:
 
He flirts with everyone ..
I joke about it, laugh it off, even tease him about his other girls… while secretly getting jealous.
With me, it’s usually just his iconic “wyd?” — and somehow, even knowing what he wants, I still get ridiculously happy that he came to me.

Maybe I’m just one of his girls.
Maybe that’s all I’ll ever be...but am weirdly happy just to have his lil attention ❣️✨
View attachment 434806
My story was something like this.
Who's that guy hehe
But why did you post this in this section?:think::Drunk:
 
He flirts with everyone ..
I joke about it, laugh it off, even tease him about his other girls… while secretly getting jealous.
With me, it’s usually just his iconic “wyd?” — and somehow, even knowing what he wants, I still get ridiculously happy that he came to me.

Maybe I’m just one of his girls.
Maybe that’s all I’ll ever be...but am weirdly happy just to have his lil attention ❣️✨
View attachment 434806

It sounds like you are caught in that bittersweet sweet spot where a text from him completely makes your day , even though your gut is reminding you that he shares that charm with everyone else.


:smile1:


I think.... It is completely natural to feel that rush of excitement when he reaches out , even if you are trying to protect your heart by laughing it off.


Screenshot_2026_0930_000722.png
 
He flirts with everyone ..
I joke about it, laugh it off, even tease him about his other girls… while secretly getting jealous.
With me, it’s usually just his iconic “wyd?” — and somehow, even knowing what he wants, I still get ridiculously happy that he came to me.

Maybe I’m just one of his girls.
Maybe that’s all I’ll ever be...but am weirdly happy just to have his lil attention ❣️✨
View attachment 434806
WHAT A JOKE :Cwl:
 
He flirts with everyone ..
I joke about it, laugh it off, even tease him about his other girls… while secretly getting jealous.
With me, it’s usually just his iconic “wyd?” — and somehow, even knowing what he wants, I still get ridiculously happy that he came to me.

Maybe I’m just one of his girls.
Maybe that’s all I’ll ever be...but am weirdly happy just to have his lil attention ❣️✨
View attachment 434806
Kill him asap
 
He flirts with everyone ..
I joke about it, laugh it off, even tease him about his other girls… while secretly getting jealous.
With me, it’s usually just his iconic “wyd?” — and somehow, even knowing what he wants, I still get ridiculously happy that he came to me.

Maybe I’m just one of his girls.
Maybe that’s all I’ll ever be...but am weirdly happy just to have his lil attention ❣️✨
View attachment 434806

Self-aware, yet still delulu.
 
He flirts with everyone ..
I joke about it, laugh it off, even tease him about his other girls… while secretly getting jealous.
With me, it’s usually just his iconic “wyd?” — and somehow, even knowing what he wants, I still get ridiculously happy that he came to me.

Maybe I’m just one of his girls.
Maybe that’s all I’ll ever be...but am weirdly happy just to have his lil attention ❣️✨
View attachment 434806
Is it real or fiction or something in between. I am confused....I know you are too.
Now it's posted in all about sex section so i will say accordingly.

Is he a good kisser ?
:makeup:
 
He flirts with everyone ..
I joke about it, laugh it off, even tease him about his other girls… while secretly getting jealous.
With me, it’s usually just his iconic “wyd?” — and somehow, even knowing what he wants, I still get ridiculously happy that he came to me.

Maybe I’m just one of his girls.
Maybe that’s all I’ll ever be...but am weirdly happy just to have his lil attention ❣️✨
View attachment 434806
Wyd :Dream1:
 
He flirts with everyone ..
I joke about it, laugh it off, even tease him about his other girls… while secretly getting jealous.
With me, it’s usually just his iconic “wyd?” — and somehow, even knowing what he wants, I still get ridiculously happy that he came to me.

Maybe I’m just one of his girls.
Maybe that’s all I’ll ever be...but am weirdly happy just to have his lil attention ❣️✨
View attachment 434806
Let HIM know, you dont want to be one of many , you want to be only one. :tso:
 
He flirts with everyone ..
I joke about it, laugh it off, even tease him about his other girls… while secretly getting jealous.
With me, it’s usually just his iconic “wyd?” — and somehow, even knowing what he wants, I still get ridiculously happy that he came to me.

Maybe I’m just one of his girls.
Maybe that’s all I’ll ever be...but am weirdly happy just to have his lil attention ❣️✨
View attachment 434806
Hope he looks at you the same way you look at him.....
 
Top