• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hi I hope I get to know everyone better

Neville

Hi guys and gals,
I guess its time to introduce myself. Well i'm from India, I love travelling, reading and watching movies and anime. My fav book is the Alchemist by Paul Coelho. I love any kind of anime and manga and my all time fav is Full Metal Panic Fumoff. I am a shy person so I find it difficult to approach new people so you would generally find me being quite on here and in the chat rooms. I enjoy chatting about anything and everything. Hope I get to know you guys more.

Hi Neville! The little I know about you I already like, you're a very nice person and even though you didn't know me you cared and gave me a great advice and support. Welcome to the forum and to chat rooms :)

Hi Neville! The little I know about you I already like, you're a very nice person and even though you didn't know me you cared and gave me a great advice and support. Welcome to the forum and to chat rooms :)
Thank you sexygirl. I am glad I could be of help. Your very sweet and kind. Hope to chat with you again soon.

Hi guys and gals,
I guess its time to introduce myself. Well i'm from India, I love travelling, reading and watching movies and anime. My fav book is the Alchemist by Paul Coelho. I love any kind of anime and manga and my all time fav is Full Metal Panic Fumoff. I am a shy person so I find it difficult to approach new people so you would generally find me being quite on here and in the chat rooms. I enjoy chatting about anything and everything. Hope I get to know you guys more.

Hi Neville... welcome to forum... :) if u need any help for anything im right here :) hope you'd have fun around :D