• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hi - Beta Chat

Is the beta chat not a sex chat room? Please clarify.
There is nothing in the rules which are pretty sparse. I appreciate it is a beta chat room but are non face nudes not allowed?

Thanks guys
Allowed

Thanks but moderators just remove them so they need to be advised they are acceptable
beta chat will be replacing the Third party UI in indian chat soon ,Sex chat has been using the officail chatzozo for a while ,you can come into sex chat if you wanna post nudes or whatever (within rules ofc ) .

beta chat will be replacing the Third party UI in indian chat soon ,Sex chat has been using the officail chatzozo for a while ,you can come into sex chat if you wanna post nudes or whatever (within rules ofc ) .
Thanks but I am asking if beta chat allows personal nudes without face? I know the current chat rooms don't allow it unless you are vip but my question is addressed to the beta chat and when it finally replaces the old chat rooms? Thanks

Thanks but moderators just remove them so they need to be advised they are acceptable
Sorry to interrupt you but I can explain what happend.... Actually yesterday we all were in a game event called (ZPL S4), and there was no game zone that time so match was held in Beta Hindi Room ...So it was forbidden to normal users, to chat in wall ....
and eventually you ( @Julie1 ) posted that time, thats why they removed your massage/pic !!....