• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Helpless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohan101

Hello sir. I was recently kicked out from Bengali chat room and it was for abusing with a guest user. But I didn't. There was a guy who opened a new account and insulted my country and immediately ignored me. He was doing this repeatedly with me since last night. Last night I informed the owner with some screenshots and he took action at that time but when the guy did it to me again today the owner was not online so I did nothing. This time I ignored the man lest he disrespect my country again. A few minutes later a guest user girl wrote on the wall that I abused her. But I didn't even talk to her. Owner, I am innocent here. I didn't did anything . I think the guest user girl is that guy.I want proper judgement here. please do something

Never give abusers & rule/law breakers their "15 minutes of fame". If Staff members are not present, ignore them or, click their avatar pic & click "Block" in the popup box. This is your best line of defense! Do NOT engage them at all! I know this is "easier said than done", but believe me, it really does work. Plus, you keep your sanity & can go right back to having fun. If it is something really serious, or a bad rule/law breaker, click the "Report Flag" icon, fill in the popup box, send it in, & the Staff will take care of it from there. Good Luck!

~ Universal Moderator - Sex Chat Side ツ

Last edited:
Inform mod

Never give abusers & rule/law breakers their "15 minutes of fame". If Staff members are not present, ignore them or, click their avatar pic & click "Block" in the popup box. This is your best line of defense! Do NOT engage them at all! I know this is "easier said than done", but believe me, it really does work. Plus, you keep your sanity & can go right back to having fun. If it is something really serious, or a bad rule/law breaker, click the "Report Flag" icon, fill in the popup box, send it in, & Staff will take care of it from there. Good Luck!

~Universal Moderator - Sex Chat Side ツ
But I'm already kicked out from their.

If it was a Kick, it'll only last for so long.... Then you'll be back to having fun again. Perhaps, post a screen save of your Kick Message or I'm sure one of the other Staff members who take care of the I.C. side will be along shortly to sort this out. Hang in there.

If it was a Kick, it'll only last for so long.... Then you'll be back to having fun again. Perhaps, post a screen save of your Kick Message or I'm sure one of the other Staff members who take care of the I.C. side will be along shortly to sort this out. Hang in there.

Bro I didn't did anything. Suddenly she tagged me and wrote on the wall that i abused her. Then they kicked me out. I'm innocent here. I didn't even talked to her. Should i report it to the stuff members??

But you were abusing some other user's family, ofcourse he was abusing you also..

and @Neptune (Ethimos) told u don't abuse back but you didn't even listening her words..

that's why both of you kicked out
Thank you for this information sir. I'm so sorry for disturbing u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.