• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hello everyone

" In my world, love is the only law.
I speak for love, spread it and I give it."


That's me...

Deewana...:smile1:

But...
Deewana hu to bas ek ka...:nodding:
Hey good evening Awesome to see a new face around here Grab a seat check out what everyone is talking about and make yourself at home we’re always excited to hear new perspectives.
 
" In my world, love is the only law.
I speak for love, spread it and I give it."


That's me...

Deewana...:smile1:

But...
Deewana hu to bas ek ka...:nodding:
" In my world, love is the only law.
I speak for love, spread it and I give it."


That's me...

Deewana...:smile1:

But...
Deewana hu to bas ek ka...:nodding:
Welcome, Deewana That’s a beautiful way to see life. Keep spreading that positivity,glad to have you here
 
Top