• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

haveing problems

Yeah, I don't know what is happening here, The old chat is not working. The new UI seems to be playing up also. There are certainly more bugs which require sorting out to make this a fully functioning chat site. I'm just getting a blank page, no chance to registter, log-in, nothing, nada, naught, zero, a big fat 0.

Last edited:
The new U.I presented another bug and was taken down so Zeus can work on it and get it fixed. We're back to the old U.I so clear cache and cookies and that should work.

I have already tried that and could not access the old UI either, so currently I am locked out of zozochat completely.

OK, thank you for your reply. Could I also ask that a link is given to wherever is necessary to use either the old or new UI.

OK, thank you for your reply. Could I also ask that a link is given to wherever is necessary to use either the old or new UI.
New U.I was taken down so bugs can be fixed. You can post that suggestion on the Chat Room Suggestions thread.