• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Haunted places or houses in your village/town/city

The City of Nizams has some interesting stories of the paranormal kind to narrate as well. One look at the list of haunted places in Hyderabad

48743038.jpeg

Kundanbagh Haunted House

A house that is referred to as "the haunted house of Kundanbagh", this place has one of the spookiest tales to its name. As per reports, the Kundanbagh haunted house story goes something like this: once upon a time, it was inhabited by a woman and her two daughters who were quite intriguingly seen holding candles and walking through the house's corridors in the dark. They reportedly had a bottle full of blood hung at the house's entrance. While the other residents kept away from them, a thief who broke into the house found their bodies in a highly decomposed state inside the house. Police investigations revealed that the trio had died some six months back. The story became quite a rage in the city; with reports of strange apparitions in the house, it earned its reputation as one of the scariest places in Hyderabad.

Now that is a place full of intrigue that I'd love to investigate in the paranormal sense if I am ever able to.

I've heard of a lot of places in the UK where I live that is haunted, one of the most popular places and quite famous as well is 30 East Drive, in Yorkshire, the home of the Black Monk of Pontefract

Now that is a place full of intrigue that I'd love to investigate in the paranormal sense if I am ever able to.

I've heard of a lot of places in the UK where I live that is haunted, one of the most popular places and quite famous as well is 30 East Drive, in Yorkshire, the home of the Black Monk of Pontefract
A red brick building...

Yha UAE ki ek state hai ras al khaimha waha pe kucch purane ghar hai wo issi cheez k liye mashoor hai waha raat ko dravani awaaze aati hai wo area govt ne seal kar rakha hai us area me koi nahi ja sakta

Yha UAE ki ek state hai ras al khaimha waha pe kucch purane ghar hai wo issi cheez k liye mashoor hai waha raat ko dravani aeeaze aayi hai wo area govt ne seal kar rakha hai us area me koi nahi ja sakta
Bro, translating this.. There is a state here in UAE called RAS AL KHAIMA, where there are a few old houses which are famous for paranormal activity. The area has been sealed by the govt and no one is allowed there

Bro, translating this.. There is a state here in UAE called RAS AL KHAIMA, where there are a few old houses which are famous for paranormal activity. The area has been sealed by the govt and no one is allowed there
Veere indian room aa taan hindi ch , nahi taan main punjabi baohni c :Cwl: :Cwl:

kinda close neighborhood of mine is haunted na. Since the house was huge and empty coz the owners are already dead. They said a family of ghosts live there.