• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HappyWala Birthday SSS

@sssingh
Happy Birthday to the coolest brother in the world... I'm Grateful to have a brother like you..
Dear brother, thank you for being an amazing part of my life and supporting me in every hardship.. ... I'm so lucky to have you in my life..... Thank you for being there in every step of the way either the good or bad ...you were my backbone who guided me my mistakes many times and I hope to continue our bond for many many years together..... Happy Birthday Motabhai my pillar of support!!!! my source of inspiration!!!!!! The person with whom I feel secure and safe and can share everything ..... Im always be grateful for such a lovely brother who showed me good path ...who protected me in tough times .... Wishing you a blessed birthday!!!!!
❤️❤️Happy Birthday Motabhai ❤️❤️
View attachment 201073
nice words yaar....