• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy teachers day

THANK YOU

@PANKHU for teaching me how to be happy all the time and for being the best professor to ur students

@SIDDULLU for trying to correct me in telugu n failing at it

@ BUJJAAMMA for always correcting my typos (siddu too) n teaching Me Correct telugu

@TONGUEEE for showing me That someone can be SUPERfast and TYPOless n yet being humble n kind n cute

@WRUSHII for teaching me how to be calm even when I am boiling inside

@FURI for teaching me How to be cute n naughty

@KADDU BABY for teaching me how to ❤️

@AAASHU for teaching us to how get game_withdrawal_syndrom and how to "expect the unexpected "

Sssingh for being a perfect n a calm guru n for guiding me in this zozo madness, (ESPECIALLY TO HIS WONDERFULL LIFE LESSONS)

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
OUR BELOVED @SMILEY to the sweetest most patient guru we have for dealing with all our chaos View attachment 159712❤️

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
My teachers are my parents who have invested money on me to get teaching from different teachers but it's paid by parents so the parents are my teachers in this fake world of teachers parents are real teachers :heart1:

My teachers are my parents who have invested money on me to get teaching from different teachers but it's paid by parents so the parents are my teachers in this fake world of teachers parents are real teachers :heart1:
Each and every person first gurus are their parents no doubt in it
But after that ur teacher is the one who guide u in every milestone of u life
But no matter what fake or real a teacher is a teacher, they have thought u something Respect them
spread love not hatred

Never stop learning as life never stops teaching!

THANK YOU

@PANKHU for teaching me how to be happy all the time and for being the best professor to ur students

@ BUJJAAMMA for always correcting my typos (siddu too) n teaching Me Correct telugu

@TONGUEEE for showing me That someone can be SUPERfast and TYPOless n yet being humble n kind n cute

@AAASHU for teaching us to how get game_withdrawal_syndrom and how to "expect the unexpected "

Sssingh for being a perfect n a calm guru n for guiding me in this zozo madness, (ESPECIALLY TO HIS WONDERFULL LIFE LESSONS)

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
OUR BELOVED @SMILEY to the sweetest most patient guru we have for dealing with all our chaos View attachment 159712❤️

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
Wow... all important frnds r der.... nice...

THANK YOU

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
animation.gif.mp4 (1).gif

THANK YOU

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
hug-icegif.gifalcheeee my alcheeee