• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy teachers day

THANK YOU

@PANKHU for teaching me how to be happy all the time and for being the best professor to ur students

@SIDDULLU for trying to correct me in telugu n failing at it

@ BUJJAAMMA for always correcting my typos (siddu too) n teaching Me Correct telugu

@TONGUEEE for showing me That someone can be SUPERfast and TYPOless n yet being humble n kind n cute

@WRUSHII for teaching me how to be calm even when I am boiling inside

@FURI for teaching me How to be cute n naughty

@KADDU BABY for teaching me how to ❤️

@AAASHU for teaching us to how get game_withdrawal_syndrom and how to "expect the unexpected "

Sssingh for being a perfect n a calm guru n for guiding me in this zozo madness, (ESPECIALLY TO HIS WONDERFULL LIFE LESSONS)

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
OUR BELOVED @SMILEY to the sweetest most patient guru we have for dealing with all our chaos images (10).jpeg❤️

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY

THANK YOU

@PANKHU for teaching me how to be happy all the time and for being the best professor to ur students

@ BUJJAAMMA for always correcting my typos (siddu too) n teaching Me Correct telugu

@TONGUEEE for showing me That someone can be SUPERfast and TYPOless n yet being humble n kind n cute

@AAASHU for teaching us to how get game_withdrawal_syndrom and how to "expect the unexpected "

Sssingh for being a perfect n a calm guru n for guiding me in this zozo madness, (ESPECIALLY TO HIS WONDERFULL LIFE LESSONS)

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
OUR BELOVED @SMILEY to the sweetest most patient guru we have for dealing with all our chaos View attachment 159712❤️

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY

Happy Teacher's Day to Our Doctor Pika pika Pikachu ❤️

THANK YOU

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
OUR BELOVED @SMILEY to the sweetest most patient guru we have for dealing with all our chaos View attachment 159712❤️

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
:hearteyes: aweeee so cute wishesss.....
So beautiful...

THANK YOU

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
Hayeeeee:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:. Same to you jiiitilting-hair-style.gif

THANK YOU

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
Happy teacher's day to our Sweet Caring Doctor... :heart1:

THANK YOU

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
friend-hug-lost-and-found-music-studios-bsj4w01nzuqjkbdk.gif