• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Kindness Day ❤️

AmoRoUs ❤️

KiNkY Mommy oF zozo ❤️
Posting Freak
To be honest i dont even have any idea what this kindness day untill a frnd sent me this pic...
Lol I never expected this eeee

I don't know how kind am I to ppl or what does kind really refer to...but am same with all I respect every user n take things positively...
I thank for all users being kind to me...

I thank him for this appreciation ❤️

user17196_8e320f940e06.png

To be honest i dont even have any idea what this kindness day untill a frnd sent me this pic...

I don't know how kind am I to ppl or what does kind really refer to...but am same with all I respect every user n take things positively...

View attachment 38563

You truly deserve this as you're always kind to ppl in the wall, responding to all, hurting none, handling everything with Maturity and brining a Smile on people's face

I feel this qualities are enough for an appreciation, Happy Kindness Day

Apart from this there should be Kinkyness Day as well which is more apt to you :Laugh1:

View attachment 38563
in my limited stay here, I haven’t seen rude comment from you. If that’s does count as kindness, I would give an other example : at least your chat privacy settings are not blocked and easy to reach out to you lol. This is in my view super kindness lol.

Okay, dint think twice, you deserve the certificate and enjoy. Shall I tell you an other thing ? Don’t be kind to me, I look forward to the kinky side lol ( no offense just joking )

On an other note, why can’t we celebrate your birthday as “ kindness day”? Hmmm

Anyway it feels so good knowing you .

View attachment 38563
Already you are queen of art ..... Now queen of kindness too ah.... But you deserve this one bcz you are always kind for everyone here , hope in life too

View attachment 38563
Did you receive any points or cash award .. for this certificate

Did you receive any points or cash award .. for this certificate
End of the day money matter , Certificate yevaraki kavali
Ohh yeahh that's true n I totally agree with u buddy... Money is everything....woww asalu emaina chepava...

But u know what there is something called GRATITUDE...if u don't know the meaning of it pls Google it dear...haha

Haha this certificate is not any verified one its the way they express love n kind buddy...n i just wanna share with all my buddies...if u think am doing any kinda show off haha yeahh am doing it...n love doing showoff... :rofl1:

Ohh yeahh that's true n I totally agree with u buddy... Money is everything....woww asalu emaina chepava...

But u know what there is something called GRATITUDE...if u don't know the meaning of it pls Google it dear...haha

Haha this certificate is not any verified one its the way they express love n kind buddy...n i just wanna share with all my buddies...if u think am doing any kinda show off haha yeahh am doing it...n love doing showoff... :rofl1:
I’m just kidding yaar

Gratitude and love? I think he is just tryna get inside your pants smh.