• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday to you VAMC

A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond....
You are strong and wise and kind and thoughtful as well......

Iam grateful to have you in my life.....

Happy birthday!!!! Admin ji @VAMC

View attachment 130815

“ Hey @VAMC ... I'm Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…
Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!!!!!! Allways be happy dear ”
View attachment 130816

“Wherever the year ahead takes you,
I hope it’s happy.... and may all your wishes come true ....The day is all yours — have fun!"

View attachment 130817

View attachment 130818

నువ్వు కోరుకుంది ప్రతి ఒకటి నెరవేరాలని.... నువ్వు ఎప్పుడు నవ్వుతూ .... నవ్విస్తూ ఉండాలి అని కోరుకుంటూ.... పుట్టిన రోజు శభాకాంక్షలు.....

View attachment 130819
Many many happy returns of the day @VAMC aka admin garu ...:fest::holiday:

1000229880.jpg

Happy Birthday to the most original person I know @VAMC !!! Happy Birthday my dear wonderfully unique frnd!!!
Here's to the sweetest and lovely person I have met ...I'm sending you loads and loads of postive energy and tons nd tons of love on ur spl day ... I can say that everyday spending funny talks with you is special... But today it's more special as it's your day my dear ...

1000229882.jpg1000229889.jpg

Happy Birthday mr dear..... Thanks for being a part of my life... And I'm very much glad that you wer born becoz u wer d reason that I'm very happy coz I can eat ur brain everyday:giggle:.... I can irritate u every sec and make u mad with my madness:rofl1:.... And I promise you that I will do my best to continue irritating you:fingercross: .... So pray to God and ask him to give u lots nd lots of energy and patience to bare with me along with my stupidness :tso:.... Happy Birthday my dear .... Wishing you a day as beautiful as I'm :inlove:!!!!

1000229886.jpg

Cheers to the friend who’s effortlessly awesome!!!!
Wishing you a day of smooth vibes and good times!!!!May this year bring you lots of reasons to celebrate. May your day be as amazing as you Happy birthday! Keep chasing your dreams; the world is yours to conquer. May this year be your best yet, full of opportunities and new adventures.Here’s to a year of growth, learning, and reaching new heights.Wishing you a birthday full of surprises and adventures!!!!

1000229884.jpg

Happy birthday God bless
Vamc the only true, honest, sincere, mature guy I've loved being with.. From vamc I started calling him vamc garu.. N he truly deserves that stay blessed my friend