• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday somaiya ❤️

I can truly say how blessed I'm to possess such great people in my life! I awakened this morning with too many text messages from all of you for my birthday! Thank you such a lot for being such an excellent a part of my life....

@sssingh @Gangster @ABHIMANYU @Butcher @Violet @SanYogita @Deepak Kiran @Humsafar @ᴅʀ.ᴠᴇʟᴀʏᴜᴅʜᴀᴍ @Skyyy @Arun_iconic @URum @Pyaar_uu @CRYSTAL_ @Ryan @tutta @Aardhya @Dom55 @Honey bunch @JUPITER @Lucky_boy @rits_ @IndianAlpha @Semicolon_ @dickster @Radheyy @Neptune @Àñikaà

thanku so much @CROWN Screenshot_20220716-001137_WhatsApp.jpgpaper-art-of-thank-you-calligraphy-hand-lettering.jpg

I can truly say how blessed I'm to possess such great people in my life! I awakened this morning with too many text messages from all of you for my birthday! Thank you such a lot for being such an excellent a part of my life....

@sssingh @Gangster @ABHIMANYU @Butcher @Violet @SanYogita @Deepak Kiran @Humsafar @ᴅʀ.ᴠᴇʟᴀʏᴜᴅʜᴀᴍ @Skyyy @Arun_iconic @URum @Pyaar_uu @CRYSTAL_ @Ryan @tutta @Aardhya @Dom55 @Honey bunch @JUPITER @Lucky_boy @rits_ @IndianAlpha @Semicolon_ @dickster @Radheyy @Neptune @Àñikaà

thanku so much @CROWN View attachment 147897View attachment 147883
Ok ok enough of ur blah blah blah. Quickly send the birthday cake..
IMG_5749.jpeg