• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday somaiya ❤️

Thank you so much, I don't have words to explain my feeling, it's really surprising for me, please don't say sorry..love u sis :hearteyes::kiss:bohot aachi h mai toh lazy pencil uthna bbi nhi janti tnku tnku @KIARA

Aapne exam time mai mere lie itna ki bohot jyde h really love u hug u

divya-khosla-kumar-in-yaad-piya-ki-aane-lagi-single-2019.jpg20230724_233606.gif

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Happy birthday, dear sister! Today is a special day, and I want to celebrate you. You mean so much to me, not only as a sister but also as a friend. I feel incredibly grateful to have you in my life. You've been there for me since our earliest memories, supporting and encouraging me through both the good and tough times. Your love, kindness, and compassion have shaped me into the person I am today, and I thank you for all the valuable life lessons you've taught
Your advice and wisdom have helped make important decisions, and knowing I can always count on you brings me comfort and reassurance. You're truly an exceptional person with a unique ability to see things from different perspectives, and I deeply admire your selflessness and genuine concern for others. Your grace and elegance are an inspiration to me, and your warm heart spreads love to everyone around you.
I cherish the memories we've made together, and I'm excited about all the new ones we'll create as we grow older together. Our bond is strong, and I know we'll face whatever life
throws at us with unwavering support and love.
Screenshot_20220803-155216_WhatsApp.jpg

On your birthday, I wish you all the happiness, success, and love life has to offer. May your dreams come true, and may each day bring new adventures and accomplishments. Remember to take time for yourself and pursue the things that make you happy, because you deserve a life filled with fulfillment and joy.
20230724_233400.gif

Thank you for being more than just a sister – you're a true friend, confidante, and role model. Your presence in my life has made it better in countless ways, and I'm forever grateful to call you my sister.
Here's to a fantastic birthday, dear sister! May this year be full of wonderful surprises and may your heart always be filled with love and laughter. Cheers to you!
images (11).jpeg @Somaiya Karn

View attachment 147601View attachment 147603

Happy birthday, dear sister! Today is a special day, and I want to celebrate you. You mean so much to me, not only as a sister but also as a friend. I feel incredibly grateful to have you in my life. You've been there for me since our earliest memories, supporting and encouraging me through both the good and tough times. Your love, kindness, and compassion have shaped me into the person I am today, and I thank you for all the valuable life lessons you've taught
Your advice and wisdom have helped make important decisions, and knowing I can always count on you brings me comfort and reassurance. You're truly an exceptional person with a unique ability to see things from different perspectives, and I deeply admire your selflessness and genuine concern for others. Your grace and elegance are an inspiration to me, and your warm heart spreads love to everyone around you.
I cherish the memories we've made together, and I'm excited about all the new ones we'll create as we grow older together. Our bond is strong, and I know we'll face whatever life
View attachment 147607

On your birthday, I wish you all the happiness, success, and love life has to offer. May your dreams come true, and may each day bring new adventures and accomplishments. Remember to take time for yourself and pursue the things that make you happy, because you deserve a life filled with fulfillment and joy.
View attachment 147606

Thank you for being more than just a sister – you're a true friend, confidante, and role model. Your presence in my life has made it better in countless ways, and I'm forever grateful to call you my sister.
Here's to a fantastic birthday, dear sister! May this year be full of wonderful surprises and may your heart always be filled with love and laughter. Cheers to you!
View attachment 147605 @Somaiya Karn
Happiest birthday somiya :fest:

View attachment 147607

View attachment 147606

Happy birthday SOMI. ✨✨✨✨

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! That’s right, one birthday wish isn’t enough for a beautiful person like you.
Wish you many many happy returns of the day somaiya filled with lots of love and happiness :fest::holiday:@Somaiya Karn

Last edited:

View attachment 147607

View attachment 147606

Happy Birthday @Somaiya Karn
God bless You!!:holiday::fest:

View attachment 147607

View attachment 147606

Many happy returns of the day @Somaiya Karn

1690274304047.png

View attachment 147607

View attachment 147606

@Somaiya Karn

❤️

“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!”
“Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!

❤️

istockphoto-820423100-612x612.jpg

❤️

istockphoto-1368575019-612x612.jpg