• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday SkyLub (jaz)

@Amaya_Mazhaiyea ❤️ @Amirtha

But there are some ppl in the world who takes time and noticing others & who compliments others randomly, ppl who chatter about the things they are passionate about or admired at, PPL who blush & make others blush:giggle:, PPL who are kind , warm , PPL who are just love ! Wish whatever love & kind you spreads, it will bounce back to you in multifold !

When I came back , I was lil frustrated & yours lil random appreciation comments made that day:heart1:.. Thank you so much guys :angel:

But there are some ppl in the world who takes time and noticing others & who compliments others randomly, ppl who chatter about the things they are passionate about or admired at, PPL who blush & make others blush:giggle:, PPL who are kind , warm , PPL who are just love ! Wish whatever love & kind you spreads, it will bounce back to you in multifold !

When I came back , I was lil frustrated & yours lil random appreciation comments made that day:heart1:.. Thank you so much guys :angel:

Love isn't earned.It's given

:heart1::angel:

best-friendship-quotes-4-1674512194.png

Seriously to be honest I was impressed and little jealous seeing you three !! A good friendship is hard to earn you guys are blessed to have each another.. I am here just sharing the little vibe from it .. Stay blessed always

:blush::inlove:
Love isn't earned.It's given

:heart1::angel:

:hearteyes::inlove:Cutuuu:blush: