• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday SkyLub (jaz)

Sekziii KuyiL

Epic Legend
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
உன்னை தோழி என்பதா இல்லை என்னில் பாதி என்பதா!!!
உரையாடும் நேரம் தவிர்த்து முப்பொழுதும் பிடித்தவர்களை நினைவில் கொண்டு நேரம் ஒதுக்கி...உறவுக்கு உரிமை கொண்டாடி அணிகலன் சேர்க்கும் அழகே..
82de5f522635df6971e77e8b44ddec1d.gif
தன்னலம் மேல் பிறர் நலம் கருதும் வெகு சிலரில் நீயும் ஒரு தேவதையே ..
ea4c77cdefeb219195a10164ef20869d.gif
மெல்லிய குரலும் புன்சிரிப்பும் காதல் தவழும் உன் தேன் கவி சொற்களும்... திசை அறியா பறவைகளான எனை போல் சிலருக்கு பாக்கியமே..
0753658bef7c82f21c2eb62a6330cb71.gif
சுற்றி பலர் இருந்தும்..கட்டி கிடப்பது எனவோ என் அகம் மகிழ்விக்கும் உன் தொலை கதிர்களிலே..
9e4b0dbdf18af47566834b9b94664e53.gif
முடங்கிய மயிலின் வலி மறக்க ஆகாசமாய் உன் ஒளி வீச..காலங்கள் மாறினாலும்.. இது கதை ஆகி போனாலும்.. இரு விழி தேடி ..மனம் குளிர ..கன்னம் சிவக்கும் உன் குயிலே குயிலினமே கண்டு ..
8eda5d0cde02e894c6137eab83b460b4.gif

அன்றாடம் வெளிபாடத , ஓடி ஒளியும் என் அன்பு நாள் இறுதியில் தோற்றே போனது என் கருவாச்சி காவியம் செம்மையில்..
c1d8cc85197e140adc515a96af2a6634.gif

நம் நலனுக்கென நல்வழிகாட்டும் மானிடர்களை சுற்றி முல்லை கொடியாய் படர்ந்திட விழைகிறேன்..
ca2b811a84aa2b8ee526775e4579365a.jpg
Unakaga oru kural :
தற்காத்துத் தற்கொண்டாற் பேணித் தகைசான்ற சொற்காத்துச் சோர்விலாள் பெண் ♥️

உன் ஆசைக்கு இணங்க நான் உன்னை தள்ளிய தையலிலும்..உன் விரல் நாட்டும் இசையிலும் என் ஆசைகள் பல உன்னால் பார்க்கையில் என்னை விட பெருமை கொள்வது வேறு யார்??
dfeb67ed7fc5d5d0397d61aca1a2920e.jpg
@Nila @Sooriyan @Vandiyadevan @Amaya_Mazhaiyea ❤️ giftz ahead
5789421cad674173b03df46007b75a25.jpg
love yew alot karuvachi
f4b629e70acdde97d66b169e7a22d57e.gif

wishing yew a happiest b'day

@SkyLub

:holiday::fest:

Last edited:
உரையாடும் நேரம் தவிர்த்து முப்பொழுதும் பிடித்தவர்களை நினைவில் கொண்டு நேரம் ஒதுக்கி...உறவுக்கு உரிமை கொண்டாடி அணிகலன் சேர்க்கும் அழகே..
View attachment 146097
View attachment 146098
மெல்லிய குரலும் புன்சிரிப்பும் காதல் தவழும் உன் தேன் கவி சொற்களும்... திசை அறியா பறவைகளான எனை போல் சிலருக்கு பாக்கியமே..
View attachment 146099
சுற்றி பலர் இருந்தும்..கட்டி கிடப்பது எனவோ என் அகம் மகிழ்விக்கும் உன் தொலை கதிர்களிலே..
View attachment 146102
முடங்கிய மயிலின் வலி மறக்க ஆகாசமாய் உன் ஒளி வீச..காலங்கள் மாறினாலும்.. இது கதை ஆகி போனாலும்.. இரு விழி தேடி ..மனம் குளிர ..கன்னம் சிவக்கும் உன் குயிலே குயிலினமே கண்டு ..
View attachment 146103

அன்றாடம் வெளிபாடத , ஓடி ஒளியும் என் அன்பு நாள் இறுதியில் தோற்றே போனது என் கருவாச்சி காவியம் செம்மையில்..
View attachment 146105

நம் நலனுக்கென நல்வழிகாட்டும் மானிடர்களை சுற்றி முல்லை கொடியாய் படர்ந்திட விழைகிறேன்..
View attachment 146106
Unakaga oru kural :

உன் ஆசைக்கு இணங்க நான் உன்னை தள்ளிய தையலிலும்..உன் விரல் நாட்டும் இசையிலும் என் ஆசைகள் பல உன்னால் பார்க்கையில் என்னை விட பெருமை கொள்வது வேறு யார்??
View attachment 146108
View attachment 146110
love yew alot karuvachi
View attachment 146111

@SkyLub

Happiest birthday :holiday:

Happy Birthday Hun❤️! Sometimes accidentally we met an amazing person in our lives..And one such amazing soul is definitely not you:bandid:

From my kuttie ❤️ :

Thanks for being you.
And Makes good efforts here and there
to help me for being me.
For evincing the unique innocence ! ( Green sand ah nadichitu suthura:envy:)

The charmess of you is your loda loda pech.
It's in your true care and in your laughter dudie,
Peculiarly, the efforts you took to do some crazy stuffs when your loved one's is no good❤️

There's always a way to live our lives and it's in how you move across life,
Leaving precious thoughts and the memories in people's heart,
Sowing seeds in all the ways you know how to.
:heart1::inlove:

The beauty of you is in the crafts of your hand,
It's in your penmanship and in your kavidai's( And you knew already am a kuttie fan, ippo Autograph venam selfie venum:cry1:).Take care yourself & your health first, cuz I wish to see more works of you in future:Dream1:.. Already vayasayuduchu vera:bandid:

Un kitta naan eppo pesa start pannan, epdi oru bond create aachu nu when I look back, seriously I had no idea...Naanae oru paithiyam Epdiyo pesa start panni now you are one the amazing person to vibe with..Thanks for making me laugh, for not being judgmental and more importantly for supporting every time..

Thanking you for your unwavering friendship !When I sat down, think of some zozo cute memories, you're always hold a best part in that..I might not be a permanent person in your life & but hope am the cutest temporary person ever you come through❤️..But remember, whenever you need me , I will always there for you as the same kutty payyan ..One of the cutest compliment I get is you said- whenever you watch any small kids or any cub, my memories or thoughts popped up in your mind suddenly..That's the sweetest thing I ever get from you❤️.

Kaatrae poongaatrae (enakku) oru kavidhai solvayaa... Vinnil sella dan un siragugal tharuvayaa

Since you are a pious person, Here's a more years of drinking out god's love and letting it all out to us❤️.

Happiness is a cute family & you had one. More greatful days, people, memories on the way. so less worries, overthinking & complications! You deserve the very best, today & always! Here's the another trip around your sky.

Ohhooo how could I forget this...Here's our grape juice to celebrate your special day:holiday:..Cheers !!

Happy Birthday Hunny❤️, a good friend and a innocent loved girl ! Always am the same kutty payya fr you no matter what!

We three❤️❤️❤️

❤️ @Sekziii KuyiL ❤️

harry-potter-trio.gif

Today you fulfill one more terrific year of your life and just wish you to begin your own new year with so much of love & enthusiasm❤️. whenever you face any struggles or problem in your life, dont give up and you are not alone, we had one beautiful soul who knows our every side when to push us or stop us according to what our needs...Your sky❤️ Ma home❤️.China wall is the biggest asset we earn our life...So kaalam full ah namma mattum dan atha kirukkanum:rolleyes:

Naam ezhil nadhigalil
Aadiya oodam
Vatraadha kadal indha ragasiya paasam
Namakkul irundhadhae
Illai veli vesham thaan

Ayiram uravugal vandalum
Neenga rendu perum sothu enakku

:blush: :heart1:

Last edited:
Alright how do I start .. Hurmm first and foremost Blessed Birthday machii !! ❤️ Stay blessed and stay fun has you are always...

See basically I owe you and @Sekziii KuyiL a sorry and thanks as well..

:inlove: SORRYfor firstly misjugded

:brokenheart: you guys without knowing and THANKS for being such a cutie pies !! Most importantly thanks to @Sooriyan & @Nila for giving me an opportunity to know you guys.. Okay lets talk about you my machi @SkyLub :cool1: On you special day I really wish all the best for all your future undertakings.. May all the heavenly gift and blessings be upon you always...

Machii seriously I know you for a very short period, we never talked or personally texted or even chatted before yet the vibe I get from you is VERA LEVEL MACHI NEE ! So stay happy always.. I wish to create more memories with you machii !
And machii oru full soli iruken...where is the party ???

Happy Birthday Hun❤️! Sometimes accidentally we met an amazing person in our lives..And one such amazing soul is definitely not you:bandid:

From my kuttie ❤️ :

Thanks for being you.
to help me for being me.

Peculiarly, the efforts you took to do some crazy stuffs when your loved one's is no good❤️

It's in your penmanship and in your kavidai's( And you knew already am a kuttie fan, ippo Autograph venam selfie venum:cry1:).Take care yourself & your health first, cuz I wish to see more works of you in future:Dream1:.. Already vayasayuduchu vera:bandid:

Un kitta naan eppo pesa start pannan, epdi oru bond create aachu nu when I look back, seriously I had no idea...Naanae oru paithiyam Epdiyo pesa start panni now you are one the amazing person to vibe with..Thanks for making me laugh, for not being judgmental and more importantly for supporting every time..

Thanking you for your unwavering friendship !When I sat down, think of some zozo cute memories, you're always hold a best part in that..I might not be a permanent person in your life & but hope am the cutest temporary person ever you come through❤️..But remember, whenever you need me , I will always there for you as the same kutty payyan ..One of the cutest compliment I get is you said- whenever you watch any small kids or any cub, my memories or thoughts popped up in your mind suddenly..That's the sweetest thing I ever get from you❤️.

Kaatrae poongaatrae (enakku) oru kavidhai solvayaa... Vinnil sella dan un siragugal tharuvayaa

Since you are a pious person, Here's a more years of drinking out god's love and letting it all out to us❤️.

Happiness is a cute family & you had one. More greatful days, people, memories on the way. so less worries, overthinking & complications! You deserve the very best, today & always! Here's the another trip around your sky.

Ohhooo how could I forget this...Here's our grape juice to celebrate your special day:holiday:..Cheers !!

Happy Birthday Hunny❤️, a good friend and a innocent loved girl ! Always am the same kutty payya fr you no matter what!

Today you fulfill one more terrific year of your life and just wish you to begin your own new year with so much of love & enthusiasm❤️. whenever you face any struggles or problem in your life, dont give up and you are not alone, we had one beautiful soul who knows our every side when to push us or stop us according to what our needs...Your sky❤️ Ma home❤️.China wall is the biggest asset we earn our life...So kaalam full ah namma mattum dan atha kirukkanum:rolleyes:

Naam ezhil nadhigalil
Aadiya oodam
Namakkul irundhadhae
Illai veli vesham thaan

Ayiram uravugal vandalum

Wow this the cutest and best birthday I ever seen.. They both are blesses so do you ! ❤️

View attachment 146097
View attachment 146098
View attachment 146099
View attachment 146102
View attachment 146103

View attachment 146105

View attachment 146106
Unakaga oru kural :

View attachment 146108
View attachment 146110
love yew alot karuvachi
View attachment 146111

@SkyLub

Intha paint adikura velayatha pathutu irunthia ne...:sarcasm:
vivek-comedy.gif
Athu ennavo unna irritate pandrathu enaku laddu:Dream1: saapidarathu pola iruku d Patcha Moonji... :emo::envy::Devil:

Jokes Apart!!!:nerdy:
First of all... Thanks ah... athu elam solla mudiathu...:Dull:

Sari content ku varuvom...:bandid:

Nammala vittu ponavangala nenachu, namma kooda irukuravangaloda arumai theriama poiduthu...:nodding: Ithu na en life la pantu iruntha peria thappu...:speechless1: Ithu na pirunjukitathu, ne en life la vantha pinadithan.:angel: Self Respect too!:happy1:

Orey oru example: Dhooo... En anna veedu,:hearteyes: athai athai nu koodave ottikira anna paiyan...:inlove: Ivanga last yr um enkooda irunthavangatha ana inniku ivangala manasu full ah yeathukuren, rasikiren.:blush: Life ah anubavika kathukiten Pattu.:fingercross:

Virtual or real life o enga na burden ah feel panalum na thedura 1st place un shoulder tha.:map: Presence ilatha apovum unnoda vibes ennaya hug pannum,:angel: athu na neraya time feel panni iruken.:blush:

Ma Healer❤️✨
images (30) - 2023-07-19T052609.578.jpeg

Thozhi ah ennil paathiya nu start panni iruka...:think: Ithuku answer enake theriathuthan...:think1:

Short ah soldren:

Ithu pannu, ithu pannathanum pothu Appa
Caring la Amma
Sanda podurathula Sista
Vittu kodukaatha Thozhi
En kavaithai-ku elam Kadhali
rabbit-secret-life-of-pets.gif

Romba active ah ilanalum pesura few sec pothum pattu.:mmm: Yepadi vena vazhalam ana ipaditha irukanumnu, verum manna iruntha enaku sirppama uruvam kuduthathum nethan:angel:.
images (30) - 2023-07-19T052852.762.jpeg
Na enga ponalum, na enna panalum athula elam un hand, un vibes irukum:blush:.
pinky-promise-animation-cpj5yhy740xkkxx9.gifIntha Pinky Lock yepavum irukanum.:inlove:

Kurunjii Poo:heart1:
Yethana unwanted talks vanthalum... Ne yarunu enaku therium na yarrunu unaku therium...:giggle: images (30) - 2023-07-19T052534.603.jpeg

Flow la povom Pattu❤️✨...
Lub u lotsuuu..!!!
the-secret-life-of-pets-snowball.gif

Kadaisila duck ah posukitiye!!!:angry:
bunny-animated.gif

Last edited:
நீ கேட்பது எல்லாம் கிடைத்து
மனமாற மகிழ்ந்து இருக்க
இனிய பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்துகள்..
:inlove::fest::inlove:
View attachment 146115

:bandid: :giggle: :blessing:
நன்றிகள் அண்ணே..!!!:inlove::heart1:

Unga manasula en dosa ivalo paasama pathinju irukunu nenaikum pothu romba perumaya iruku anneyyyy...:cry1::bandid::giggle:

From my kuttie ❤️ :

Thanks for being you.
to help me for being me.

Naam ezhil nadhigalil
Aadiya oodam
Namakkul irundhadhae
Illai veli vesham thaan

Ayiram uravugal vandalum

Dev❤️ Vantiya kutty paiyaa!!!:blessing:
Copy paste adikanum polaye:bandid:

Manaeyy, theaney, ponmaaney elam extra bit ah podava:giggle: