• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Purple Pearl

Happy Happy Birthday to my best friend @Purple Pearl . The one I can tell my soul to. Who can relate to me like no one other. Who I can laugh with no extent, I promise to always stick by your side through the good and the bad, you are my best friend it's impossible to stay mad at you because I have important things to tell you and I am sure you do too. I'm here for you and always will be" and proved it even we're side by side or miles apart we are aalways will be" and proved it even we're side by side or miles apart we are always together by heart. I love you no matter what. You mean tha world to me ♥️. I love you no matter what rain or shine.

Many many more happy return of the day

View attachment 123995
Happy Happy Birthday my dear fan friend chellameyyy ❤️, have a great year ahead..have a blast da @Purple Pearl ..:fest::fest::heart1::hearteyes:

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
IMG_20230408_084628.png
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Happy Happy Birthday to my best friend @Purple Pearl . The one I can tell my soul to. Who can relate to me like no one other. Who I can laugh with no extent, I promise to always stick by your side through the good and the bad, you are my best friend it's impossible to stay mad at you because I have important things to tell you and I am sure you do too. I'm here for you and always will be" and proved it even we're side by side or miles apart we are aalways will be" and proved it even we're side by side or miles apart we are always together by heart. I love you no matter what. You mean tha world to me ♥️. I love you no matter what rain or shine.

Many many more happy return of the day

View attachment 123995
Happy Birthday @Purple Pearl :fest:

wishing u very very happy birthday Purple Pearl

you are my best friend and supporter always,u are too special to me pp alias purple pearl

you are a very rare gem person like ur name, purple pearl

View attachment 123983

பிறப்பின் நகர்வு அற்புதமானது
ஒவ்வொரு முறை வரும் போதும்
மிகவும் அழகாகிறது.

உன் பிறந்தநாளைப் பார்த்து

மற்ற நாட்களெல்லாம் பொறாமைப்படுகிறது.
உன் பிறந்தநாளில்பிறந்திருக்கிலாம் என்று.
இனிய பிறந்தநாள் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

you are the best pearl I have found here

View attachment 123985

small video for u

Happy Birthday @Purple Pearl :fest:

wishing u very very happy birthday Purple Pearl

you are my best friend and supporter always,u are too special to me pp alias purple pearl

you are a very rare gem person like ur name, purple pearl

View attachment 123983

பிறப்பின் நகர்வு அற்புதமானது
ஒவ்வொரு முறை வரும் போதும்
மிகவும் அழகாகிறது.

உன் பிறந்தநாளைப் பார்த்து

மற்ற நாட்களெல்லாம் பொறாமைப்படுகிறது.
உன் பிறந்தநாளில்பிறந்திருக்கிலாம் என்று.
இனிய பிறந்தநாள் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

you are the best pearl I have found here

View attachment 123985

small video for u

Happy Birthday to u dear