• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMO @VIOLET

TO MY FRIEND M O M O
:heart1:

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY @Violet
View attachment 187755

"Happy Birthday, dear friend!!
Even though we're far apart, I'm celebrating you today and the awesome person you are."

Sach Bataun to maine kabhi socha nhi tha ki hum kabhi dost banenge kyunki tumhe to situation pata hi thi but fir bhi humari dosti ki shuruaat ek fight he hui LOL.:Cwl:
Uss din pta nhi hum dono ne ek dusre ko kya kya bol diya tha but ab hasi aati hai yaad krke. Fir wall pr baat hona start hua lekin fir bhi m yhi sochti thi ki is ladki me bahut attitude h :Dtm:pr dheere dheere pm me baat hone laga to pata chala ki naah Itni bhi buri nhi hai.:blush:
Fir Humne baate share karna start kiya. Jab mai sad hoti hun to tum mujhe samjhati ho :kiss:aur m tumhe, halanki mujhe itna samajhana nhi aata but in short you are a brilliant person actually I don't have such words that describe you. You are undefinable.:heart1::blessing:
Ma yeh nhi bolungi ki ma hamesha tumhare sath hu kyunki ye bs bolne ki baate h. Hamesha Koi Kisi ke sath Nhi hota hai but itna bolungi ki jab tak kismat me h tab tak hmesha sath hu.
(POV:- jada Khush hone ki jarurat nhi hai but maine sab dil se likha hai to tum thoda khush ho sakti :Cwl:.)

Hamesha hasti raho. In the end TUSSI GREAT HO !!:kiss::heart1:

May this year bring you growth, success, and happiness. Embrace the journey ahead, face challenges, and enjoy victories. You truly deserve all the best.

Cheers to you, my fantastic friend!!

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY DEAR MOMO<3

Your BISSSSH :cool1:
AARU
Happy Birthday to you @Violet