• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Januuuuu

Shraavan29

Witticism Wisecrack of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Many many Returns of the day Jaanuuuuuuu. ❤️❤️❤️ @Januu :inlove:

812beb2ab2d929283a8d96f5aaf1201db6e810a4f0f24c34d94bb5f616dfc108.0.JPG
Happy Birthday to you my Dear..

On ur b'day. I want to remind you how wonderful And special uh are in my life.I

It has been has been 27 months (845 days ) since we started our Journey in Zozo , This is ur 3rd B'day with me.

These months have been the best days of my life spending Years, Months , Days , Hours with you.... Even we don't spend much time together i will be always in thinking of uuuuu.....

images (4).jpeg

Wonderful Journey in long Bike Ride :inlove:

Long Journey :heart1::hearteyes:

You share hopes for the future, dreams that you wish would come true....

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0

Romba naala Inga towel potu vechen
Inaiku than kandu pudichen

Iniya pirandha Naal Vazthukkal
@Januu

:hearteyes: :angel:

5523d246df89de6a0c9f2db9869eb42d.gif

The one person I always admired in this virtual is always you...❤️
Adhu epdi orthar vandhale andha
Edam gala gala nu agumnu ellarum yosikalaam ?
Yes, It does happens when you show up
And light up the space ..

bollywood-extra.gif

You're always everyone's favourite
Ellarkum therinjo theriyamalo
Oru sila haters irupanga
But haters ae illama naan Inga partha
Ore aal adhu Januu ❤️

Screenshot_2024-03-27-18-58-08-59_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Zozo ve 4 ah pirinju aal aaluku oru pakkam irundhalum..
Ellarkum common ah iruka ore aal Janu...❤️

Screenshot_2024-03-27-17-49-53-27_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

It's been more than an year now but none can recreate this amazing event.
It always remains one of my most fav thread in Zozo

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I personally always admired the bond shared by @Shraavan29 @Januu
Inga iruka ellarkun senior couple ah
Oru eduthukaata vazhgindra Jodi

tumblr_o1u9ni6P3s1qcnno2o8_500.gif

Ippadiku un sandhoshathai
Rasikum pala ullangalil
Nanum oruvan
- Sanga Seyalaalar -

Darky

received_1620028145433036.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Janu maaa my thangaciii
❤️❤️

Wish you a many many more happy returns of this day Janu :heart1: :kiss:

Can't express my happiness in words Janu maa..It's ur day and our most waited day..

U Are the one who I met first here and u are always the best to me still and ever Janu maaa:kiss:..U have taken many avatars for me...
My SISTER..
U are always by sweet thangachii..Unna avlo pidikkum Janu maa..to my sweetest thangachiii
images (66).jpeg

MY BESTIE
U have been alwayss my best friend always... Though in busy times u have never failed to care for me,pointed my mistakes fought with me when I did wrong but ur love never faded on me Janu ma..u came back just for our love which no one would dooo❤️❤️
download (13).jpeg
MY REMO

Proud to say that I am ur first gf in Your Siva Karthikeyan avatar which is created for me..we know why Remo avatar got life..No one would think about that..U did for me still giving unconditional love via Remo too..It's u who gave me the title Oyee selffiee of zozo:hearteyes:

To my most spl Remo

images (67).jpeg
images (40).jpeg

Love you always My Remoo❤️❤️
Now to my Janu maa
I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more happy returns of this day Janu maa..
Nee eppavum happy nee aasa patta elamae achive panni santhosama irukanum Janu maaa.. That's my only wish on ur/our spl day...❤️❤️❤️❤️

Some of our cute memories Janu maa

InCollage_20240222_205213282.jpg
And will share my card made for u
received_697552612582063.jpeg

received_773259518192032.jpeg
Though u have many avatars me my mot fav is you are my thangachii..U gave me a beautiful happy memories and many friends via u.. U have never failed to show love to everyone and that's you Janu maa.. Love you and love you always..U are the most special in my heart always..
Ur slogams and songs are still with me..O used to hear frequently..Wish to hear more songs from you ❤️❤️
Stay happy always My THANGACHIII...

Haha pottavanga ellarum ippo heart pottutu ponga:giggle:

Last edited:
Januu Thangameyy

I first knew you as Shraavan's girlfriend. It's been a year since we started talking on this day last year.I was surprised to find out you share the same birthday with @Nilaani here.

You've been the backbone of the Tamil room girls. Your positivity always shines through and continues to do so.

:heart1: :kiss:

Wishing you many more happy birthdays. Stay happy and blessed, my best friend's girlfriend.

Last edited:
Enga start panrathu?

Pala naal chat la paathirunthalum nama pesunathu ennamo Nee En Daaling kooda commit Aana apram than.. Avana vambu panna Nu pesa start panni apdiye nama pesi close aagitom.
Then after sometime, u became my Bae after ur transformation as Remo. Fun ah start pannalum u never disappointed any of ur gfs :giggle:

Yarachu sandaiku vanthalum avlo cute ah oru reply kudupa.. Pasanga thothutanga unkitta.. Neraya time enake doubt vanthirukku iva nijamave ponnu Thana? Ipdi urutturale Nu :rofl1:

Athuvum clear pannita after ur Beta verification.. The longest verification in zozo history I think.. We talked like more than 2 hrs... Seriously call cut panna manase varama than cut pannitu ponen..

U r the sweetest soul here. Evlo busy ah irunthalum, inga vara konja neram fun panni, ellarukum un unconditional Luv Ah kuduthu... Chance eh Illa..

InShot_20240222_215049556.png

Eppavum ithe pola happy ah unna suthi irukavangalayum happy ah vachitu jolly ah vibe pannitu iru.. May all ur wishes come true. Stay happy and Healthy and keep spreading unconditional love
:heart1:
Happy to share my birthday with u Bae ❤️

Last edited:

❤️

Birthday Wishes to a Special friend, @Januu .
You are always Very special to Me

:inlove:

istockphoto-946385166-612x612.jpg

❤️

Happy birthday! Here’s to another year of questionable decisions and unforgettable memories!

I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve. Happy birthday my friend!
@Januu Thangamae ❤️

❤️

istockphoto-518233234-612x612.jpg
photo-1582576692264-673047bedf5c.jpeg

Many many Returns of the day Jaanuuuuuuu. ❤️❤️❤️ @Januu

View attachment 207510
Happy Birthday to you my Dear..

On ur b'day. I want to remind you how wonderful And special uh are in my life.I

It has been has been 27 months (845 days ) since we started our Journey in Zozo , This is ur 3rd B'day with me.

These months have been the best days of my life spending Years, Months , Days , Hours with you.... Even we don't spend much time together i will be always in thinking of uuuuu.....

View attachment 207519

Wonderful Journey in long Bike Ride :inlove:

Long Journey :heart1::hearteyes:

You share hopes for the future, dreams that you wish would come true....
Happy bday janumaaa my ulaga alagiye:kiss::heart1::blessing::Dream1: @Januu