• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Januuuuu

images (1).jpeg
˙·٠•●♥ “A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!!!”
♥●•٠·˙

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
Many many Returns of the day Jaanuuuuuuu. ❤️❤️❤️ @Januu :inlove:

View attachment 207510
Happy Birthday to you my Dear..

On ur b'day. I want to remind you how wonderful And special uh are in my life.I

It has been has been 27 months (845 days ) since we started our Journey in Zozo , This is ur 3rd B'day with me.

These months have been the best days of my life spending Years, Months , Days , Hours with you.... Even we don't spend much time together i will be always in thinking of uuuuu.....

View attachment 207519

Wonderful Journey in long Bike Ride :inlove:

Long Journey :heart1::hearteyes:

You share hopes for the future, dreams that you wish would come true....
@Januu
images (1).jpeg

Enga start panrathu?

Pala naal chat la paathirunthalum nama pesunathu ennamo Nee En Daaling kooda commit Aana apram than.. Avana vambu panna Nu pesa start panni apdiye nama pesi close aagitom.
Then after sometime, u became my Bae after ur transformation as Remo. Fun ah start pannalum u never disappointed any of ur gfs :giggle:

Yarachu sandaiku vanthalum avlo cute ah oru reply kudupa.. Pasanga thothutanga unkitta.. Neraya time enake doubt vanthirukku iva nijamave ponnu Thana? Ipdi urutturale Nu :rofl1:

Athuvum clear pannita after ur Beta verification.. The longest verification in zozo history I think.. We talked like more than 2 hrs... Seriously call cut panna manase varama than cut pannitu ponen..

U r the sweetest soul here. Evlo busy ah irunthalum, inga vara konja neram fun panni, ellarukum un unconditional Luv Ah kuduthu... Chance eh Illa..

View attachment 207900

Eppavum ithe pola happy ah unna suthi irukavangalayum happy ah vachitu jolly ah vibe pannitu iru.. May all ur wishes come true. Stay happy and Healthy and keep spreading unconditional love
:heart1:
Happy to share my birthday with u Bae ❤️

Edit panniyachu.. Haha react pannavanga lam poi reaction Ah maathunga :envy: