• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY AYUSHMAN❤️✨

Happy birthday @AYUSHMAN :holiday:images-1.jpeg
happy birthday dear. On your birthday, all your wishes will be fulfilled. In your life, there will be all happiness and success. ✨❤️
We have talked little but based on how much we have, you are a very nice person❤️✨. I wish you always remain like this human being.✨❤️
Again happy birthday god bless you✨✨❤️
images-2.jpeg

Thanku qaynaat my sister, my frnd, my companion, my crime partner, my happiness .... Even my well wisher ... Thanks for this precious gift on my b'day.... Itna jyada likhne ka kya jrurat tha re tere thode se pyaar me bahut kuchh mil jaata merko:inlove:
u r definition of frndship
u r definition of bondship
u r definition of love
But u r defined
everytime when i feel bad or happy i came first to you ....
We laugh at eachother's mistake ... Hope apna bond esa hi rhe...
thanku once again
Ur post is like lighting in diwali full of lights
Lobe uh blo....u r really very very special for me❤️

@AYUSHMAAN buddy ..happy birthday View attachment 178639
Dekh mujhe jada likhna nhi aata lekin m bs itna bolna chahti hu ki jada naraz nhi hua kar vrna muh tod dungi tera

Jada naraz hua toh tujhe sharap de dungi ki tera 100 kaale kaale bacche ho :Cwl: bilkul Cadbury dark chocolate ki trh :blessing:

happy birthday again yaara .. jiye tu hazaro saal or mujhse naraz ho toh khaye laat :Cwl:

Ab ye nhi sochna ki kesa birthday wish h ye aarushi ka birthday wish esa hi bola h tutte :Cwl:

Thank u yaara hmesha mere sath rehne k liye .m janti hu thori jhalli hu glti kr deti hu lekin tu phir bhi hmesha mere sath rha m chahti hu tu aage bhi hmesha sath rh ...
Mere Bhai k 100 kaale bacche:punch:

@AYUSHMAN
To me, uhh aren’t just special on ur birthday, you’re special each nd every day.✨❤️
To my partner-in-crime, Happy Birthday!Wishing you lots of fun and happiness...!!❤️
#achuchpachuch❣️
❤️"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER”❤️
View attachment 178628
Wishing you the happiest birthday! Today's all about celebrating you and the awesome person you are.You're not just a brother; you're a friend and a constant in my life. Your strength, kindness, and always having my back mean the world to me. Your achievements make me proud and inspire me to reach for my own goals.❣️
:heart1::hearteyes::inlove:

Thanks for being there through thick and thin. Your presence is a gift I treasure every day. Here's to your uniqueness and the start of another year full of happiness, growth, and great moments. May your path be lit with your passions and guided by your values.✨❤️
View attachment 178629
May this birthday be a celebration of your uniqueness and the beginning of another chapter filled with joy, growth, and fulfillment. May you continue to walk a path illuminated by your passions and guided by the values that define you.

As you blow out the candles on your cake, know that each flame represents a wish from the heart—for happiness, success, and all the dreams you hold dear. May the coming year be a symphony of beautiful moments, and may you find fulfillment in every endeavor.✨❣️
View attachment 178630

Blow out those candles, and with each one, here's a wish for happiness, success, and all your dreams. Here's to more shared adventures, laughter, and love.
:heart1::makeup::inlove:
View attachment 178638

Thnkuhh soo much for always being there for me❤️ and uhhh r very very special for me..✨u r my real brother, whom I can trust and share any secrets without any fear of judgement... shukriya mujhe hmesha samajhne k liye , mujhe protect karne ke liye...❤️nobody can replace uhh in my life✨
LOVE YOU BRO❤️

#achuchpachuch
And once again....
↓↓
Happy Birthday, blo....!!❤️
View attachment 178631
Happy birthday to you:heart1::inlove:

flat-golden-circle-balloons-birthday-background_52683-34659.jpg
Today is your day, live it like you are the king of the world and don’t mind what others say, this day is just for you!
Sending u smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday...
As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!” @AYUSHMAN
Funny-Birthday-Memes-For-Him-12.jpg

@AYUSHMAN
To me, uhh aren’t just special on ur birthday, you’re special each nd every day.✨❤️
To my partner-in-crime, Happy Birthday!Wishing you lots of fun and happiness...!!❤️
#achuchpachuch❣️
❤️"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER”❤️
View attachment 178628
Wishing you the happiest birthday! Today's all about celebrating you and the awesome person you are.You're not just a brother; you're a friend and a constant in my life. Your strength, kindness, and always having my back mean the world to me. Your achievements make me proud and inspire me to reach for my own goals.❣️

Thanks for being there through thick and thin. Your presence is a gift I treasure every day. Here's to your uniqueness and the start of another year full of happiness, growth, and great moments. May your path be lit with your passions and guided by your values.✨❤️
View attachment 178629
May this birthday be a celebration of your uniqueness and the beginning of another chapter filled with joy, growth, and fulfillment. May you continue to walk a path illuminated by your passions and guided by the values that define you.

As you blow out the candles on your cake, know that each flame represents a wish from the heart—for happiness, success, and all the dreams you hold dear. May the coming year be a symphony of beautiful moments, and may you find fulfillment in every endeavor.✨❣️
View attachment 178630

Blow out those candles, and with each one, here's a wish for happiness, success, and all your dreams. Here's to more shared adventures, laughter, and love.
:heart1::makeup::inlove:
View attachment 178638

Thnkuhh soo much for always being there for me❤️ and uhhh r very very special for me..✨u r my real brother, whom I can trust and share any secrets without any fear of judgement... shukriya mujhe hmesha samajhne k liye , mujhe protect karne ke liye...❤️nobody can replace uhh in my life✨
LOVE YOU BRO❤️

#achuchpachuch
And once again....
↓↓
Happy Birthday, blo....!!❤️
View attachment 178631
Happy bday ᴀʏᴜꜱʜᴍᴀᴀɴ ❤

Happy birthday @AYUSHMAN :holiday:View attachment 178660
happy birthday dear. On your birthday, all your wishes will be fulfilled. In your life, there will be all happiness and success. ✨❤️
We have talked little but based on how much we have, you are a very nice person❤️✨. I wish you always remain like this human being.✨❤️
Again happy birthday god bless you✨✨❤️
View attachment 178661
Thanks aru ....yes we talked less but we talked worthy .....we just don't talk we shared our important time with eachoder we laughed everytime ...!!thanks for ur warm wishes dear aru

View attachment 178706
Today is your day, live it like you are the king of the world and don’t mind what others say, this day is just for you!
Sending u smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday...
As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!” @AYUSHMAN
View attachment 178707
:blessing:thank you sweet admin somuu...
Everyone knows ur nature nd your way of working....thanks from the bottom of heart ....ms admin
And tell me other two things also ...am waiting