• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Handling financial demands

Minervaa

Miss Congeniality
Posting Freak
Wisdom is needed when dealing with families and friends that are making demands.
Its is a good thing to give. But never give out your savings and investment. Give out of what is Left.

Handling financial demands from family and friends oftentimes become an emotional engagement.:(

What do you do when financial demands from family and friends keeps eating into your savings and investment?

When you suffer between money and value of soul. I have gone to the side of soul thats why iam here now.but life already has its fate for you so its already planned for you

As you said the Sloka i think you know the meaning... :p
Of course I do ....
The 1st line means that the Vedas are the base for attaining the divine knowledge which is known as brahma gnana.
the 2nd line means that wife is the root cause for the house because she is the housewife.
the 3rd line means that the agriculture is the root cause for the paddy and
the last line means that wealth is the root cause for this world of worldly pleasures .

Handling financial demands :Laugh1: very simple don't spend much for unworthy things , (unworthy- included humans also not only things):inlove:

Of course I do ....
The 1st line means that the Vedas are the base for attaining the divine knowledge which is known as brahma gnana.
the 2nd line means that wife is the root cause for the house because she is the housewife.
the 3rd line means that the agriculture is the root cause for the paddy and
the last line means that wealth is the root cause for this world of worldly pleasures .
Well said

Simple i would reccomend u ppl to read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" juz 1 book tat changes ur view on money..
And as u said if tis s the case, i simply try to fill my stomach and wen am out of starving and if somethng s left i'll giv for others.. Instead of giving my food to others and i keep starving nahh tat doesn't suits me

When I see my friends or family are in trouble I don't care about my own investments and I'm always ready to help them. Beause I don't think money is #1 in our lifes. Despite I don't have much savings but bitcoin in btc wallet and some cash under the pillow :D

Last edited:
I love my family and always try to help financially. But sometimes it really gets boring. Of course I'm not talking about the mother. Mom needs help in any case, but when my sister asks me for money, I often say that I have no cash and I transferred all the money to cryptocurrency and put it on https://stellar-wallet.org/. My family knows that I am investing in crypto, so this trick works ;);)

Last edited:
It seems to me that the financial crisis that is coming in the near future will be the strongest and now everyone must develop in finance so as not to lose their money

Usually i dont spend much unnessarily.i will keep this as moto practices.​

• Plan for expenses
  • Reduce or eliminate expenses
  • Save for future goals
  • Spend wisely
  • Plan for emergencies
  • Prioritize spending and saving
That's my point of veiw.