• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Guilty pleasures

Its the situation you love to talk to him because of his flirting skills but your aew not open to accept that you like his flirtyness

I love to buy books like literally when i see a book store i could stay there and just be amazed. I dont my starving myself just to buy the book too haha. And heres the funny thing, it could be there at the shelves for weeks, months or even a year, still i dont mind reading it ASAP just i have this guilty pleasure that finally i can call it MINE ❤️

I love to buy books like literally when i see a book store i could stay there and just be amazed. I dont my starving myself just to buy the book too haha. And heres the funny thing, it could be there at the shelves for weeks, months or even a year, still i dont mind reading it ASAP just i have this guilty pleasure that finally i can call it MINE ❤️
Aw hahahah I’m guessing there’s still a shelf of them which you haven’t read yet:giggle: