• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Guilty pleasures

Gravity

Euphoric wave of enchantment
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
What is your guilty pleasure?

To those who don’t know what a guilty pleasure is ~ A guilty pleasure is an activity or piece of media that someone enjoys but would be embarrassed by if other people found out about it. These might be books, movies, TV shows, foods, etc.

And coming to mine, let me first tell y’all about my sweet househelp’s Guilty pleasure which is - waking me up and asking me if I’m asleep (she just did this for the 477474784848th time) :hitthewall::hitthewall:

To those who don’t know what a guilty pleasure is ~ A guilty pleasure is an activity or piece of media that someone enjoys but would be embarrassed by if other people found out about it. These might be books, movies, TV shows, foods, etc.

And coming to mine, let me first tell y’all about my sweet househelp’s Guilty pleasure which is - waking me up and asking me if I’m asleep (she just did this for the 477474784848th time) :hitthewall::hitthewall:
my sibling used to do that to me

….. and you said 477474784848th time stfu and do your work ?

I wishhhh but my parents would kick me out right after that :timid:

That’s not important anyways now tell me what’s your guilty pleasure
When I am not in a mood for a meeting , usually I hijack it by asking a question in the beginning of the meeting itself. Participants discuss on that for 45 minutes and meeting is over. Meanwhile I go get the coffee.

When I am not in a mood for a meeting , usually I hijack it by asking a question in the beginning of the meeting itself. Participants discuss on that for 45 minutes and meeting is over. Meanwhile I go get the coffee.
Smartypants who?

Mine is making you annoy everytime:p

And i guess her reaction was like babe lets make it 477474784849 :Laugh1:

Sunday morning...

TV - My fav series...

Laptop - Twitter, Fb, Insta

Mobile - Chat with my loved one...

Me - Still in the bed...

:heart1::heart1::heart1:

:emo:simple quite xoxo