• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

God's plan

View attachment 435661Sometime your plan is a straight route , but life is a different route in mind. Trust the detours they may lead you somewhere better ✨❤️.
Its just look through another point actually if you go through the first one you will only be a normal rider but if you are going through second at the end you will be a pro..... So think differently it makes you better in many ways
 
God doesn't exist
I feel the same way, but they believe in it. Don't say such harsh things it is fine if you don't believe it, but they do, so avoid hurting anyone's feelings regarding this. Be sensible and refrain from saying such things.
 
I feel the same way, but they believe in it. Don't say such harsh things it is fine if you don't believe it, but they do, so avoid hurting anyone's feelings regarding this. Be sensible and refrain from saying such things.
I am just saying what I think, I did not say that Kurkure should accept that God does not exist.
 
I am just saying what I think, I did not say that Kurkure should accept that God does not exist.
You misunderstood me I didn't mean that anyone would accept what you said.But understand what I said.You don't need to say this.You always bring up such things and topics.If you don't like this or don't believe in it, then just ignore it and don't talk about such things.
 
You misunderstood me I didn't mean that anyone would accept what you said.But understand what I said.You don't need to say this.You always bring up such things and topics.If you don't like this or don't believe in it, then just ignore it and don't talk about such things.
Ok
 
Top