• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Friendship test

@Tejaa @Aashman @stealerofdick guess it... n specially my one and only sweet innocent hubby try to guess it too( bcz i know u dnt know anything about me:))
night
winter
water
pink ( most of your arts are made in pink *just a guess*) or its blue because you have blue dress and blue makeup thing
cats
romance
excited ( i feel when you say something)
excercise
you dont eat much of fast food i guess and neither you eat fruits regularly so i go with the healthier one fruits
freindship= sukoon
freindly

i hope i get 10 out of 10

night
winter
water
pink ( most of your arts are made in pink *just a guess*) or its blue because you have blue dress and blue makeup thing
cats
romance
excercise
you dont eat much of fast food i guess and neither you eat fruits regularly so i go with the healthier one fruits
freindship= sukoon
freindly

Yesssss 10/10 :Like:

night
winter
water
cats
romance
excercise
freindship= sukoon
freindly

Sorry one is wrong..so it's 9/10