• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Forum login works. But Unable to Login in Chat with Same User Id

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandrayan

Wellknown Ace
Hi,

My Forum login is working just fine and I can post messages and interact. But It is not auto logging in Chat system when I navigate to chat from here. It is asking me to login. If I enter the user id and password which I use in the forumn it is says invalid user. Could some one help here?

Hi,

My Forum login is working just fine and I can post messages and interact. But It is not auto logging in Chat system when I navigate to chat from here. It is asking me to login. If I enter the user id and password which I use in the forumn it is says invalid user. Could some one help here?
The forum id is different from the chat id.

You need to have two separate usernames one for logging into ZoZo Indian chat site and another into forum

Also you need to have another separate third username if you want to login into ZoZo sex chat site

Hi,

U need to register separately for chat and forum.

Ohh then I how the badge that I am gonna earn in Forum will reflect in Chat? Both should use the same login right?
That will be taken care by administrators, no need to worry.

They will ask your forum id while giving the badge in chat and they thoroughly check before giving it

Hi,

Yeah there is no universal log in yer

You may use the same username here at the Forum & at chat, both at Indian Chat side & the Sex Chat side, however, at each place, you do have have separate logins to sign in at. I have this name, (my Universal Mod name - SC side), Hercules, &, (my Pro name - SC side), Hellz, here at the Forum & over in chat, if this all makes sense. lol It's just separate logins at each location. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.