• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

FOREVER MUTED

ChaoticSoul

Novice Sprinter
WHY I AM MUTED FOR FOREVER???? IS IT THE REASON THAT I WROTE A MASSAGE THAT THE WHY ADMIN ALWAYS USE SYMBOL . AND :0 . Is It For An Advertisement
I don't Think It Is An Abuse.... Is It??

@Rahul4462 there are very specific reasons why admins ban users. What name were you under when it happened and in which room?

Rahul4462 is my user name And In Indian Room
And I also give The Reason Why Admin Muted me there...
Is it the perfect reason to mute any user...
ICHAYAN is the Admin Who muted me.. For Just Saying That Is written Above.

I am sure Ichayan wouldn't mute you for no reason. We'll look into it and find out, if it was by mistake, which can happen we will lift the mute.

You may check it out i just say this sentence ' Ichayan Say Only . And :0 On The Wall it look like A Advertisement'.
Thats All If It Is Abusing Then Excuse me I will Never Say A single Word to Any of Admin.

i didn't muted you.. today i muted that man aditiya. may be it's by a mistake i pressed wrong button.am not sure about that.

This guy Ichayan muted me twice in less than 2 weeks . I don't know what this guy thinks of himself . I was getting back to other guys when start abusing me and holy hell, this guy ichayan muted me forever . Go n get some life Ichayan. D