• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

For all singles haha

Dear @Administrator but i was talking about singles n committed ppl haha...(anyways we r committed shh top secret )... :giggle::kiss:
Yeah the points u mentioned r true.. We use lot of apps n give access to all our private info n now y all of sudden everyone get tempered n blame one app which is free of cost n used by 90%of population lol...
One bad issue creates lot of difference then plenty gud things uuuffff...anyways decide what u need n act accordingly

I know i got diverted lil bit, im not single, i got committed to zozo, SO i skipped it LOL.

I have an one stupid question... What's the gender of zozo ???male or female??? :(
Don't you know who "ZoZo is ?
Zozo, otherwise known as the Ouija Board Demon, is the demon allegedly summoned through the use of Ouija boards and other forms of spiritual communication, like seances: he is a symbolism of Christianity's fear/objection to the occult.

Looks like server is Bi now. @Butter_Bun any comments again? {Go-BI - Go-Bye)
Maybe yes ! the server might be bi, coz it's getting fucked up by both users and administrators based on their needs, it might be a switch too, a sub to the admins and a Dom to the users. Best part of being server it fucks everyone when it's down, which humans can't coz we're fucked up anyways so yea for once I might agree with you, btw it has seen too much of lust and it's hard to turn it on, so let's make sure server gets all the pleasure she needs.

I have an one stupid question... What's the gender of zozo ???male or female??? :(
MV5BNzk1MTc2Mzg2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTAyODYxMzE@._V1_.jpg

An ancient and malevolent spirit called ZoZo that attaches itself to people exclusively through Ouija boards

Maybe yes ! the server might be bi, coz it's getting fucked up by both users and administrators based on their needs, it might be a switch too, a sub to the admins and a Dom to the users. Best part of being server it fucks everyone when it's down, which humans can't coz we're fucked up anyways so yea for once I might agree with you, btw it has seen too much of lust and it's hard to turn it on, so let's make sure server gets all the pleasure she needs.
LOT OF fucks happening in this comment, poor server and zozo.

I hope it is firefall & whatever protected. We don't want any weird offsprings.
Don worry they've multi layer protection, it's up to us users to handle with care, if there's a wear n tear shit goes wrong