• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

For all singles haha

AmoRoUs ❤️

KiNkY Mommy oF zozo ❤️
Posting Freak
Dedicated to all singles (including me)
IMG_20210118_134737.png

Why do you people question too much when you have an option to uninstall such apps, which you are enjoying and using for free for years?

Nothing is free. Sometime i feel silly when people are worried too much about privacy when they have open social accounts which is public to the whole world.

1. Profile pictures
  2. Pictures of palaces you have went.
  3. Your likes
  4. your personal interest
  5. your dress code and color
  6. the music and movie you love
  7. comments you make
  8. political views
  9. and much more....

You have publicly shared all these information to the entire world and now you are worried about whatsapp? LOL, just uninstall and move on.

Why do you people question too much when you have an option to uninstall such apps, which you are enjoying and using for free for years?

Nothing is free. Sometime i feel silly when people are worried too much about privacy when they have open social accounts which is public to the whole world.

1. Profile pictures
  3. Your likes
  7. comments you make
  8. political views
  9. and much more....

You have publicly shared all these information to the entire world and now you are worried about whatsapp? LOL, just uninstall and move on.
Dear @Administrator but i was talking about singles n committed ppl haha...(anyways we r committed shh top secret )... :giggle::kiss:
Yeah the points u mentioned r true.. We use lot of apps n give access to all our private info n now y all of sudden everyone get tempered n blame one app which is free of cost n used by 90%of population lol...
One bad issue creates lot of difference then plenty gud things uuuffff...anyways decide what u need n act accordingly

Dear @Administrator but i was talking about singles n committed ppl haha...(anyways we r committed shh top secret )... :giggle::kiss:
Yeah the points u mentioned r true.. We use lot of apps n give access to all our private info n now y all of sudden everyone get tempered n blame one app which is free of cost n used by 90%of population lol...
One bad issue creates lot of difference then plenty gud things uuuffff...anyways decide what u need n act accordingly

And in India we do give our phone number to the shop person who will recharge for prepaid customers. He directly take note of that number in a book and recharges, so how far that is safe and secure we don't think. He can easily misuse them

And especially in shopping malls some people will come and tell you there is a lucky draw and collect all you personal details including phone number, we get tempt for that lucky draw and share all our personal details without second thought as how much safe and secure by giving our phone number to them

Last edited:

1. Profile pictures
  3. Your likes
  7. comments you make
  8. political views
  9. and much more....

Political analysis ans business data only they required but our ppl afraid about their personal affair & for them it's a junk material of no use :Laugh1: