• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Filters in private chat

Jibzz

Wellknown Ace
Hello admins
Try to put filters in private chat also or some condiotions to avoid harassment, interfaith, religious or family sex talks people doing in daily i think please look in to this as this provokes in wrong way

Hello admins
Try to put filters in private chat also or some condiotions to avoid harassment, interfaith, religious or family sex talks people doing in daily i think please look in to this as this provokes in wrong way
Please use the ignore option and private chat option to avoid that.

Hello admins
If anyone asks u for Inc or interfaith or religious stuff n harrassing then u must USE THE REPORT N IGNORE OPTION
REPORT THAT PVT CHAT N REST THE STAFF WILL TAKE CARE