• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

FEELING LOW !!!

Yeah !!! I do tat I jst forget n move on!!!❤️
Keep yourself strong, now I motivate 80 percent user on zozo, while I myself feel so broken that I can't explain but no one can know that I have any sorrow to meet me because myself I am so self dependent I have made no need of anyone :Like:

Keep yourself strong, now I motivate 80 percent user on zozo, while I myself feel so broken that I can't explain but no one can know that I have any sorrow to meet me because myself I am so self dependent I have made no need of anyone :Like:
Same as me !!! Whenever I see anyone sad I try to console him or her !!! N I know no one can make me feel good except me myself!!! I m bit ok now !!! Bs those words I felt frm heart so I wrote !!!

I'm sitting with friends, no, I'm surrounded by friends. Everyone their knows me and likes me. I sit back and watch them all talk, and laugh, and have a good time, and all of a sudden, I feel lonely.

I feel deeply, achingly, lonely.

I don't know why at first.

If I wanted, I could join into a conversation and be happy. I could distract myself again. And in a moment, I probably will.

But for a second, I realize.

They don't know me. They wouldn't understand me without this face. I couldn't talk to these people about my disgusting flaws. They probably don't really care either. This is all a distraction.

And then I go back to the conversation, and then I smile.
Mein hoon puttar

I'm sitting with friends, no, I'm surrounded by friends. Everyone their knows me and likes me. I sit back and watch them all talk, and laugh, and have a good time, and all of a sudden, I feel lonely.

If I wanted, I could join into a conversation and be happy. I could distract myself again. And in a moment, I probably will.

They don't know me. They wouldn't understand me without this face. I couldn't talk to these people about my disgusting flaws. They probably don't really care either. This is all a distraction.

Good to feeling low . Am sure this feeling going to take care of u more stronger than before da .. and it's natural and normal to feeling low. Just have some break . Do things what makes u happy .. and it's Monday now ... Just finish a simple task successfully.. then u will restore all ur energy at the most da... Cheers let's celebrate this being low first ok..

Cool