• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

FEELING LOW !!!

KIARA

Broken
I'm sitting with friends, no, I'm surrounded by friends. Everyone their knows me and likes me. I sit back and watch them all talk, and laugh, and have a good time, and all of a sudden, I feel lonely.

I feel deeply, achingly, lonely.

I don't know why at first.

If I wanted, I could join into a conversation and be happy. I could distract myself again. And in a moment, I probably will.

But for a second, I realize.

They don't know me. They wouldn't understand me without this face. I couldn't talk to these people about my disgusting flaws. They probably don't really care either. This is all a distraction.

And then I go back to the conversation, and then I smile.

I'm sitting with friends, no, I'm surrounded by friends. Everyone their knows me and likes me. I sit back and watch them all talk, and laugh, and have a good time, and all of a sudden, I feel lonely.

If I wanted, I could join into a conversation and be happy. I could distract myself again. And in a moment, I probably will.

They don't know me. They wouldn't understand me without this face. I couldn't talk to these people about my disgusting flaws. They probably don't really care either. This is all a distraction.

This is one single post that I have seen- where you haven’t committed any grammatical or spelling mistakes !!! Keep it going kid - well written!

Try sex chat

Don't feel like that choti, modern word all running and their brain running so thinks or memeries will be forgot. So just u keep remainder your loved one always surrounded u only.

i find it amazing and worth watching.. I believe it is relatable for everyone and it could be for you too. ❤️ But then, maybe you already watched it but gonna share it anyway. :p
Remember, everyone has its own different flaws its really okay to have one nobodys perfct. but whats not okay is when you let the voices in your head overpower you.

This is one single post that I have seen- where you haven’t committed any grammatical or spelling mistakes !!! Keep it going kid - well written!
R u my grammar teacher ? Btw thanku ....But wotever I wrote was frm heart ...I really felt low !!!!

well it happens all the time with me too . just put on the mask and move on . nobody really cares untill there is somthing beneficial for them
stay happy ur mental health matters
Tats true tat nobody cares !!! U know wot I care for everyone but sometimes I felt like no one is there for me ...Jst like yesterday !!! Well it takes lil tym for me to be ok !!! Now I m fyn!!!❤️

You're still beautiful with your flaws kiddd don't stress much

You'll be loved for who you are, get some peace have a good long sleep
I cried n slept for long I m ok now !!!❤️

Try sex chat
Didaaa I don't feel comfortable in tat !!!! If someone approach also I trash them in ignore bin!!!

download_20220630_160547.gif

i find it amazing and worth watching.. I believe it is relatable for everyone and it could be for you too. ❤️ But then, maybe you already watched it but gonna share it anyway. :p
Remember, everyone has its own different flaws its really okay to have one nobodys perfct. but whats not okay is when you let the voices in your head overpower you.
Yeah thanku❤️

There are many difficulties in life, but after that, after learning something, you don't feel low, keep trying to find your happiness with smile.

GlXQBjb-3860941384.jpg