• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Fake world and fake peoples

peekyboy

Wellknown Ace
Some people come into your life pretending to care, but time always reveals their true intentions. Fake people can fool you with words, smiles, and promises, but their actions eventually speak louder. I’d rather walk alone with peace than stay surrounded by people who were never genuine...
 
Some people come into your life pretending to care, but time always reveals their true intentions. Fake people can fool you with words, smiles, and promises, but their actions eventually speak louder. I’d rather walk alone with peace than stay surrounded by people who were never genuine...
Exactly. Time doesn’t just reveal people, it reveals the difference between words and intentions. Real ones don’t need to constantly prove they care; their actions make it obvious. And honestly, peace in solitude is far better than company that comes with hidden intentions. ✨
 
Exactly. Time doesn’t just reveal people, it reveals the difference between words and intentions. Real ones don’t need to constantly prove they care; their actions make it obvious. And honestly, peace in solitude is far better than company that comes with hidden intentions. ✨
actions always speak louder than words. Peace over fake intentions, always. ✨
 
Some people come into your life pretending to care, but time always reveals their true intentions. Fake people can fool you with words, smiles, and promises, but their actions eventually speak louder. I’d rather walk alone with peace than stay surrounded by people who were never genuine...
Ava mela erukura kovathula write pannathu thana :Cwl: ...
Relationship la ethalam normal da my boii...rendu perum pesi than solve pannanum ....
 
Some people come into your life pretending to care, but time always reveals their true intentions. Fake people can fool you with words, smiles, and promises, but their actions eventually speak louder. I’d rather walk alone with peace than stay surrounded by people who were never genuine...

Better be alone than surrounded by people who are not genuine. Peace matters more. ​
 
actions always speak louder than words. Peace over fake intentions, always. ✨
Words can create an impression, but actions reveal the intention. I’d rather choose silent peace than stay around people whose intentions need constant explanation.”
 
Some people come into your life pretending to care, but time always reveals their true intentions. Fake people can fool you with words, smiles, and promises, but their actions eventually speak louder. I’d rather walk alone with peace than stay surrounded by people who were never genuine...
Just like me a fake doraemon :cry1:
 
I’ve learned that not everyone who enters our lives is meant to stay. Sometimes, walking away isn’t loneliness it’s choosing peace over pretending.
I’d rather walk alone with a heart at peace than stand in a crowd where I constantly have to question my worth, my place, and everyone’s intentions. Losing fake people isn’t a loss… it’s making room for what’s real. ❤️
 
I’ve learned that not everyone who enters our lives is meant to stay. Sometimes, walking away isn’t loneliness it’s choosing peace over pretending.
I’d rather walk alone with a heart at peace than stand in a crowd where I constantly have to question my worth, my place, and everyone’s intentions. Losing fake people isn’t a loss… it’s making room for what’s real. ❤️
Woww that's nice
 
Top