• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Explain Dpz Rules of zozo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you that whatever happened wrong happened to me too I was got mute also but I don't like debate drama so ignore it but wrong thing is not ignored every time

The following are restricted when you put up a DP :
1.No pics that reveal your identity - face, hand, ear, any body part (EXCEPT YOUR DICK OR PUSSY - Unless that has a unique thing like tattoo, piercing that can be easily identified) PRIVACY IS YOUR POWER !

2.No underage pics - babies, cartoons, memes

3.No pics that display your religion
4.No incestuous pics
5.No morphed pics
6.No tiktok/insta influencer pics

@Rishik the rules are simple
1. Do not put original face pic even if its morphed or doodled
2. No religious pic Or anything pertaining to a religion (God's pics)
3. Pic of celebs can be put up
4. No incestuous message pic
5. No child pic should be put up.

What can be put up
Nature pics, googled pics, movie character pics
That being said it would be wonderful if you also changed your dp - do not argue with me that it is a warrior, we all know what you imply !

I agree with you that whatever happened wrong happened to me too I was got mute also but I don't like debate drama so ignore it but wrong thing is not ignored every time
Yup , I m also don't like this last time mute for this dp ..... reason for Morphed ...then I used Bhavin Bhanushali picprofilepics_insta_20211207_14.jpg

The following are restricted when you put up a DP :
1.No pics that reveal your identity - face, hand, ear, any body part (EXCEPT YOUR DICK OR PUSSY - Unless that has a unique thing like tattoo, piercing that can be easily identified) PRIVACY IS YOUR POWER !

2.No underage pics - babies, cartoons, memes

3.No pics that display your religion
4.No incestuous pics
5.No morphed pics
6.No tiktok/insta influencer pics
I know very well but I m using Bhavin Bhanushali dp. It doesn't come under the rule, does it? But still removed.:(

Attachments

• IMG_20220726_131851.jpg
    IMG_20220726_131851.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 83339
BE THE CHANGE….BE XAVIER!!
Even this Xavier is not allowed ! I am taking down his pic !
Always remember the legal implications you may have to face if reported to cyber crime ! It is not a joke !
Just because it is a free to use site - It doesn't mean you have to throw away your ethics and brain !

Status
Not open for further replies.