• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Every hour spamming

MIRTHUU ANTHA FAKE ID( HEAVEN KING) PERMENT BAN PANNTAN INTHA MARI ISSUES VARTAHU:angel:.... AVAN TAN ALLUSERS ID MISUSE PANRAN .VITTA ADMIN ID VARUVAN POLA ANTHA FAKE ID :facepalm:

Ghu 23 yes machi heaven king tha epdi fake I'd podura name konjam kuda change agama.
:angryred:Avana ban Panna nalla irukum all guys apatha enjoy pannu vanga
Spam panadrathu avantha :Anger:

how many times are we going to tell you idiots that it is a glitch ,it is nothing to worry about and when are you going to stop filling up the complaints that we have told you to block spammer and abusers
we can not do nothing more then ban them
giving them attention by whining and talking about them makes it worse
now i do not want oe more complaint or spam about crap that you do or say
the multiple names is a SYSTEM GLITCH DEAL WITH IT
OR I WILL BE BANNING YOU FROM THE FORUM

owww !oww! ..good reply aphrodite.....nanga chatroom la fake id panrata ss eduthu potauku ivvlo kandu ahgureng .. one week chat roomla iruthu parunga users problm puriyummm ungalkuu ? chat from la easy solliralam codukitara poi chat pannu nanga ban panniruvom complaint ku easy ans pannirenga ahna againn avan athe maritan panran ..engala onnum panna mudiyathu noramal users so athan inga vanthu solrom neega patha purinchukidama pesurengaaaa ....oops!!!